Votes: 400 14.4%
  • Valvoline Synpower

Votes: 160 5.8%
  • Mobil 1

Votes: 994 35.8%
  • Other

Votes: 662 23.8%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
btw fellas, we once had a two term president that ran a surplus his entire presidency. Guesses?

The guy who in his last year of office started the great depression and soup lines. That was the effect of not running any debt for 8 years. We left gold standard a few years after that, literally people would starve of not for that.

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
I wanna continue with full synth !!! so which one ?

The poll of what most ram members use is pennzoil synthetics, m1 is second. If your hemi is loud look at lubegard biotech. That additive is called poor mans redline, it will make any oil similar to redline.

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Depends how you define winning.

More cases, half the deaths......

AAAAND if you believe everything China says, I have a made in China bridge to sell you .....

AFMoulton

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Depends how you define winning.

More cases, half the deaths......

AAAAND if you believe everything China says, I have a made in China bridge to sell you .....

Half the deaths right now, more cases mean more beds taken up, more beds means less equipment, less equipment means deaths skyrocket.

No I don’t believe that number, but again I get me real info from somewhere else.

2018 Ram 2500 6.4L 4x4
Amsoil SS 0W-40

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Half the deaths right now, more cases mean more beds taken up, more beds means less equipment, less equipment means deaths skyrocket.

No I don’t believe that number, but again I get me real info from somewhere else.

2018 Ram 2500 6.4L 4x4
Amsoil SS 0W-40

Of course thats bound to happen, the US apparently ignored the "playbook" on what to do once China decided to let the world know that **** was hitting the fan.

We could have been at least a little more prepared for the influx, instead of how we are now.

As far as news sources, you should start a blog with actual info, since everyone and their brother has their own versions of numbers :)

AFMoulton

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Of course thats bound to happen, the US apparently ignored the "playbook" on what to do once China decided to let the world know that **** was hitting the fan.

We could have been at least a little more prepared for the influx, instead of how we are now.

As far as news sources, you should start a blog with actual info, since everyone and their brother has their own versions of numbers :)

I’d love to pass you guys all the info that I have, but I like my job. LoL

2018 Ram 2500 6.4L 4x4
Amsoil SS 0W-40

AFMoulton

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
And it's guaranteed they're monitoring you. Don't say too much. We appreciate the bits you can give us.

LoL yeah, they own me, kinda sucks sometimes, especially the fact I have to shave everyday.

Last 10 days has been glorious though!

2018 Ram 2500 6.4L 4x4
Amsoil SS 0W-40

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
I’m not talking about our little local banks around the corner, I’m talking about the World Banks and the Private Central Banking System of the globe. These are massive entities with unlimited power, they give loans to All governments around the world. And what they love is pandemics and war because they make a ton of money.

For Hammer and TJ or anyone who wants to know why we don't have national banks anymore, our first two banks were national banks. From history, everyone was in love with Jefferson and Hated Hamilton. That why Alexander Hamilton was never president and everyone in that class was either president or beloved. All of our first presidents were cut from the same jib, Hamilton who created the first bank was an outsider, loyal to the crown. If one man was responsible for everything complicated with the US financial system, this was the guy, read his bio.

People either love him or hate him, but clearly he was smarter the jefferson. Thomas Jefferson's idea of banking would have left America far behind in the world, and could in no way sustain our current economy, whereas Hamilton the dirty ******* made it possible for us to be a super power. I grew up mad at the guy, wishing for something simpler and better, but now understand his genius.

We can all dream of something better, but be honest we have a very practical system that allows a good standard of life for the greatest number of people, and we owe it all to this guy Hamilton. We no longer follow his banking ideas, but we surely follow his debt ideas.

El Huapo

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 4X4 Warlock 1500 Classic DS w/3.55 LSD
Engine
V6 flex
btw fellas, we once had a two term president that ran a surplus his entire presidency. Guesses?

The guy who in his last year of office started the great depression and soup lines. That was the effect of not running any debt for 8 years. We left gold standard a few years after that, literally people would starve of not for that.

I guess I didn't understand that the Great Depression was begun by so many stock market traders buying on margin and when a hiccup came---as one always does---they couldn't meet their margin calls and the market collapsed--just what I read, I wasn't there.

And I also read, cannot prove, that at the end of Clinton's term as President, there was a national surplus, not a national debt...? Wrong again?

And then we went to war---and hit the wrong friggin' target---again. So who made the money on that one? Wasn't us little guys, never is.

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
I guess we give credit or blame to presidents, but Congress was controlled by the opposition party. Anyhow, the **** is complicated for sure, but the guiding principles shouldn't be. Freedom versus Intervention is the constant battle, I don't think anyone believes we can't have any federal intervention like Jefferson believed. So thank Hamilton for being a lightning rod for American growth, without those principals we all would likely being living half lifes and being put up wet and soar. I'm not saying that isn't an honest life, because I will be damned if it aint, but I'm grateful to not have to work like that, I like modern comforts and this expanded economy to an extent. Currently we are out of balance, but we could all make better choices and be put closer to balance, just stop buying stupid useless ****. burla end rant, sorry Smiley. Looking forward to my check hehe.

President Bill Clinton: Total = $63 billion surplus, a 1% decrease.

• FY 2001 - $128 billion surplus.
  • FY 2000 - $236 billion surplus.
  • FY 1999 - $126 billion surplus.
  • FY 1998 - $69 billion surplus.
  • FY 1997 - $22 billion.
  • FY 1996 - $107 billion.
  • FY 1995 - $164 billion.
  • FY 1994 - $203 billion.
Surplus isnt always good, and out of control debt is very bad. When our debt goes out of balance with GDP, the cost of everything rises. Too much of it, and we are in soup lines. What stops soup lines? The fed. That is the good and bad of it. Too much national debt, future home ownership near impossible for the next generation, it's related.

When free market banks stop lending, the fed steps in and backs loans, otherwise during Obama years we would have been in another depression. You don't want the gov't to control production, which is why the gov't got it's hand out of the bailouts as fast as possible. Yes they intervened, but got out of those companies and got most of it back. I didn't prefer Obama, but that was one thing he got right.

Last edited: