The HP game

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

danielmid

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Diablo i3 doesnt have that. just pids and logs. My i3 just shows a ECT parameters and I can only set one temp with no reference to hi/low….its very basic, but obviously its not taking.
Can you share that page with the ect settings?

danielmid

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Here's my tuner's settings with HP, might look a little different but here's the temps. All the high speed are set to 208 and all the med/low speed are set to 205.
View attachment 511568
@Wild one if I drop in a 180 thermostat, should I match the fan speeds to be 15° lower also? That seems too much, maybe another 10° to 198 and 195?

OP
OP
ThunderMug95

ThunderMug95

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Make sure you have a decent set of angle or 90 degree internal snap ring pliars.The snap ring can be a bit difficult to remove with a set of straight nose snap ring pliars
The missus got me new set of those Irwin multi-head snap ring pliers for Xmas…first project for them.

Burn2k12Ram

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ive found lots of steals on Marketplace but the below is advertised as a “Ram 1500 wiring harness”
WTF would someone do with this mess?it struck me as funny and had to share…

View attachment 512432
Wow. Imagine the hours it took to get that off haha. Now that's dedication

OP
OP
ThunderMug95

ThunderMug95

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
New suspension parts arriving tomorrow and Thursday. My TrueTrac is in, install scheduled for March 3. I decided not to attempt that install myself. Still haven't done anything on headers.
I am undecided on getting an aftermarket diff cover. I want the PPE one, but I can’t see spending that kind of money on it for do little ROI except cool factor. G2 is 1/2 the price…but still its a cover w/maybe a little extra fluid.

OP
OP
ThunderMug95

ThunderMug95

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm still waiting for the whipple post
Oh lordy…that would be so nice…First is the TrueTrac install in a few weeks. Theres no way I could hold that power down without it.
Before that would even be a possibility…6.4 manifold, headers, cam.
This weekend: Bilstein 2.8, Icon 1.5” rear spring and rear adj. track bar install. Alignment.
Curious on the rear spring install since they are for a Gladiator. Either theyre going to be a way to get Icons for $100 cheaper or I will be returning. We shall see!