the life of Raiden (ramportin1's truck)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ramportin1

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
And thats pretty much caught up to now really, probably forgot a few small things but meh. He sits right now at a VERY healthy 75k miles. Stay tuned for the full whiteout thats coming here shortly and im sure a endless amount of "mods" as i keep on finding new things that im gunna do lol i swear its just one thing after another, but already have many things planned for the near future. Thanks for checking it out thus far! :happy160:

akennedyusmc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Can we get a video of your exhaust set up? I'm pretty sure I've heard it but not 100% sure. My mod list is so long I'm not sure when I'll be able to get to my set up but I'm thinking this is it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
ramportin1

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Can we get a video of your exhaust set up? I'm pretty sure I've heard it but not 100% sure. My mod list is so long I'm not sure when I'll be able to get to my set up but I'm thinking this is it lol

No problem ill post the link, give me a day or two and ill post up a better one where the camera is actually by the exhaust as opposed to the engine lol!

OP
OP
ramportin1

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

OP
OP
ramportin1

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
And i do highly recommend these KOOKS. Quality, Sound, Performance all are amazing!

akennedyusmc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Lmao "my neighbors are gonna kill me" haha I thought I've heard it before. I dig it man!

OP
OP
ramportin1

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Lmao "my neighbors are gonna kill me" haha I thought I've heard it before. I dig it man!

yeah it was like 8 oclock or so when i did that and its a whole lot louder in person then on that video. For sure they werent happy lol, ive had 2 of them tell me they know my entire schedule (and even told me it) because they hear my truck come and go everytime :happy175:
im gunna try to get a better video this weekend

OP
OP
ramportin1

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
When your truck is this dirty....... yet still reflects like this
996427fda9d470d11a3109407c08ff20.jpg
4ca33a566cf42aa4d6eb048d3323d466.jpg
666cec12a51e63eb7312ccbdd5489d8c.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That will get you the hey the truck looks really good and clean and your like its filthy lol. they see the shine from the wax you laid down and think its clean. nice work, its even paying off when dirty!

OP
OP
ramportin1

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That will get you the hey the truck looks really good and clean and your like its filthy lol. they see the shine from the wax you laid down and think its clean. nice work, its even paying off when dirty!
That is exactly spot on lol. Work paying off right there [emoji108][emoji869]

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
detailing is a major addiction. once you see what it can do when done right and to its fullest its hard to do things any other way

No BS a good friend of mine who has seen my mustang ALOT, saw my car at a car show and didnt even realize it was mine. When i got it the paint was kept nice but not the way black needs to be cared for. tons of defects. I did some minor correction but never did the whole weekend overhaul, until i finally had enough. now even tho the paint has flaws that detailing can not fix i was able to repair a majority of the paint. I did a major paint correction, seal, wax, wax, wax lol the weekend before and brought it to the show Wednesday night and he didnt even recognize it. the paint now has so much more clarity and pop!

OP
OP
ramportin1

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
detailing is a major addiction. once you see what it can do when done right and to its fullest its hard to do things any other way

No BS a good friend of mine who has seen my mustang ALOT, saw my car at a car show and didnt even realize it was mine. When i got it the paint was kept nice but not the way black needs to be cared for. tons of defects. I did some minor correction but never did the whole weekend overhaul, until i finally had enough. now even tho the paint has flaws that detailing can not fix i was able to repair a majority of the paint. I did a major paint correction, seal, wax, wax, wax lol the weekend before and brought it to the show Wednesday night and he didnt even recognize it. the paint now has so much more clarity and pop!
The fooooooooooox [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji869]. Lol damn I love those things and yours is dope! One of these days I'm going to get one! But yes you are absolutely correct with the addiction part, might as well be **** lol. I simply wanted a better soap and next thing I know I'm dumping (you know how much lol) money into more and more shine [emoji23][emoji23]

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
haha thanks! they are a lot of fun but as you know they are just another addicting money pit lol buuuuut its worth it

Its a love hate thing when i order supplies. I love to re-stock and try new things but i go to the sites to restock and maybe try a new product or 2 and then go to my cart and it has way more than i planned to spend in there :emotions122:

OP
OP
ramportin1

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
haha thanks! they are a lot of fun but as you know they are just another addicting money pit lol buuuuut its worth it

Its a love hate thing when i order supplies. I love to re-stock and try new things but i go to the sites to restock and maybe try a new product or 2 and then go to my cart and it has way more than i planned to spend in there :emotions122:
Lol EXACTLY! I go to order more wheel and rim cleaner and next thing you know I got 7 products in my cart because you know, I must have them [emoji23][emoji23]

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I hear that bro. about 3 years ago or so I went to order some glaze and sealer. bought that and a flex orbital polisher and all sorts of other crap. what should have be a $50 cart was more like a $500 cart

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
still want to hear a take off vid of your truck too, dont think i forgot about it lol

OP
OP
ramportin1

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
still want to hear a take off vid of your truck too, dont think i forgot about it lol
Damn lol, man I totally went to make some exhaust videos today too. Borrowed the woman's iPhone and did a cold start, started up loud as **** of course so I thought o yeahhhhh [emoji41] sent her a text saying when I get back I need you to record me doing a fly by right.... Ok so I get back a watch the video of the cold start...... yeah can't hardly hear **** lol super frustrating!