Thuren Suspension for 6.4L

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SETEX 6.4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I had the Thuren Hemi coils and Overland shocks with their adjustable track bar installed a few weeks ago. The ride is much nicer than stock and is oads better then with the spacers.. In town, the regular jarring pothole and curbs are muted or dulled -just not as sharp. I took it up on a fire road that was very washboarded, rocky and rough. It got on it pretty good and felt like there was an ocean of capability there now. I cruised over things that would've rattled my brain loose before and really noticed just a general tightness and more traction. Maybe because there's less wheel hop? It just felt like it would go where i pointed it and would handle all the speed I could give it. Pretty impressive.

I chose the Overland shocks at Don's suggestion, and think they'll be just fine for these mountain roads. The whole package raised the truck about 3 inches over stock and leaves it dead level. Guess I need side steps now.

Thuren customer service was excellent and my questions were handled promptly. Overall, I'm very pleased with the suspension and feel much more confident in the truck's ability.

http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah162/reddbeard33/IMG_0382_zpsldi7mdzt.jpg
Awesome!
I see that you are running the stock 18" wheels.
What size tires are those?
I have the same wheels. Are you running a spacer? It doesn't look like you are just thought I would ask.
Truck looks great

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
ramessesII

ramessesII

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Yeah, those are stock rims with 35s -no spacer. It rubs occasionally.

Once I figure out how to decipher offset, backspacing, width and all that wheel-speak, I'll likely get new rims.

SETEX 6.4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
If I was buying wheels on would get 18x9 with a +18 offset.
That would be perfect.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk