Tire sale this weekend...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Firetruck41

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 Mega Cab Hemi 5.7
I just purchased 5 Yokohama Geolandar AT G015 285/75/17 tires for my 2010 2500 Mega Cab. It's just under $1200 with installation, lifetime balance, disposal, etc. But this weekend is the Labor Day Sale at Discount Tire, so I will get a 10% rebate (submit online or via snail mail). I had the previous version of this tire on my last truck (1/2 ton Titan), and they were great up here in the PNW and I got 60k miles out of them.

I had been waiting for the sale this weekend, and also bought new tires for the wife's Mini Countryman!

None of the tires were in stock, so I should be getting them put on next week sometime and will post pics, then.

Check out their website for details on the rebate, you can purchase in store, make an appointment, or purchase online by Monday (I'm talking about Discount Tire, NOT Discount Tire Direct, not sure what sales they might have)

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I'm a happy Discount Tire customer down here in Orygun and that's good news on the rebate!

I got a nice rebate on my recent purchase of the Nitto tires that were put on the truck.

krakaman24

2018 Ram 2500 6.7L CTD
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD 6.7L
I'm headed there after work today to order some Toyo Open Country AT II!! Barely got 12,000 miles on the ridiculous factory Firestone tires. What a joke.

Steve Cloud

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Love Discount Tire! Bought my Nittos there a couple of weeks ago.