Titan Accessories Wheel Spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RickRam

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I recently sold my 2017 Ram 1500 Classic and just picked up a 2021 Ram 1500 Classic/Warlock. I took my wheels/tires from the old truck and installed them on the new one last night and then realized...the Warlock has fender flares and now the wheels/tires I have are more flush or even tucked in a little compared to how they looked on my other truck. BBS wheels with Nitto Ridge Grapplers, stock size 275/60/20.

I know Bora and Supreme Suspensions make arguably the best wheel spacers. I keep finding these Titan Wheel Accessories spacers available, and I'm leaning towards a 1.5" to get more flush or achieve that slight poke I desire. I was wondering if anybody has any experience with Titan's? I haven't found too much info on them and don't want to get something that's super cheap.

Thanks!

GIJoe2010

No sh*t, there I was . . .
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You could find someone on here selling a set of the aforementioned brands spacers in a 1.5” size for cheaper than full price if you look hard enough;)

. . . but I’ve heard nothing about Titan, only Bora and SS (being good quality kit).

cnyram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A little late to help you, probably, but I've had a set on my 19 5th generation Rebel for about a year with no issues. I haven't had any of the more expensive brands since I usually buy new wheels, but like the wheels on my rebel. Fit and finish were excellent, installed without any issues and haven't loosened. I've since installed a set on my wife's wrangler because she wanted to keep her Gladiator Rubicon wheels, and I actually want to keep her around.