TPIS screen no longer available after 7” Cluster Swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

L1011

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello, I am long time reader on this forum but just now created an account in hopes I could get some wisdom on my current situation.

I have a 2018 3500 Big Horn with 6.7L CTD and G56 tranny. I swapped the old base instrument cluster for the premium 7” evic that I bought pre programed for my miles and hours.

After the install My TPIS screen that shows tire pressures is no longer accessible on the evic. The menu option is just not there anymore. When I first installed the cluster it was on the TPIS screen and everything was working correctly (reading correct tire psi). After selecting another screen under the vehicle information menu on the evic I can no longer get this screen back. There are six little dots or menu options on the top of the evic and there should be seven.

The odd thing is, other than the tire psi screen missing the TPIS is functioning normally. I can still pull the TPIS information from the Uconnect app on my phone and the tire psi on that reads correct ( I have the sirus xm guardian subscription). Also when I swap the old cluster back in the TPIS screen is still there and shows the correct psi as well.

Any one have this issue and know how to fix it??

Thanks in advance!

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Hello, I am long time reader on this forum but just now created an account in hopes I could get some wisdom on my current situation.

I have a 2018 3500 Big Horn with 6.7L CTD and G56 tranny. I swapped the old base instrument cluster for the premium 7” evic that I bought pre programed for my miles and hours.

After the install My TPIS screen that shows tire pressures is no longer accessible on the evic. The menu option is just not there anymore. When I first installed the cluster it was on the TPIS screen and everything was working correctly (reading correct tire psi). After selecting another screen under the vehicle information menu on the evic I can no longer get this screen back. There are six little dots or menu options on the top of the evic and there should be seven.

The odd thing is, other than the tire psi screen missing the TPIS is functioning normally. I can still pull the TPIS information from the Uconnect app on my phone and the tire psi on that reads correct ( I have the sirus xm guardian subscription). Also when I swap the old cluster back in the TPIS screen is still there and shows the correct psi as well.

Thanks in advance!

Hi, I'm sorry to hear this. Please let me know if you plan on visiting a dealership for this concern. I would be happy to open a case for you.

Alison
RamCares

JOHRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel 3.0

Thanks in advance!

Do you know what year your 7" cluster came out of?

OP
OP
L

L1011

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I don’t know for sure but I think it was another 18.

OP
OP
L

L1011

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
To update, found out the cluster is from a 14.