tpms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bcbouy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 power wagon
Engine
hemi
i was driving up to the landfill yesterday and my tpms warning in the evic came on.my right front was reading 2.1 bar.i don't have bar as my go to reading so that was odd.the weather is warming so you would think that the ambient air has to be the culprit.my problem is that i'm running my winter snow tires and they don't even have the tpms installed in them.issue or fluke?

62Blazer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
How do you have the TPMS setup currently since the tires do not have sensors in them? Have you programmed it With AphaOBD or something? Or do you just get the warning screen up everytime you start it?

OP
OP
bcbouy

bcbouy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 power wagon
Engine
hemi
just got the warning in the evic.i haven't driven it since it happened.i don't have the tpms set up other than to read kilopascals in the evic.i don't have the sensors in my winter tires.i got tired of adjusting the pressure every time the weather changed.no obd, when i first put on my winter tires the evic warning lit up but stopped warning after driving a couple kilometers and didn't come back on all winter.