Transmission Temp Gauge with obd2 pass thru

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07MEGA

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Is it Possible to get a Trans Temp gauge with a OBD 2 pass thru?? I have bought an Automate blue tooth and tryed Car scanner, Torque Lite, OBD Auto Doctor and the Torque Pro i purchased for some reason wont work On my tablet...

Does anyone have experience with this and can lead me the right way instead of hooking up my ethos and monitoring it that way when towing

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Something like so?

IMAG3358 edit.jpg

Usually only put it on trans temp if I'm towing long distance.

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
If you want something phone based then get a Bluetooth OBD dongle and the Torque app.

LoneWolf3574

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you want something phone based then get a Bluetooth OBD dongle and the Torque app.
Except I am pretty sure he would need to know the PID in order to use it and that is not a "default" PID available in Torque through most bluetooth OBD dongles. Unfortunately, I have no idea what the PID might be for that and he might need something a bit more advanced than a $15-$20 dongle off of Amazon. I do know that OBDLink MX is incapable of it anything more than P-codes, but I am unsure about MX+.