Transmission Up Shifting Issues 2021 e Torque

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTGranite

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI eTorque
I’m having an occasional issue with my 2021 1500 e Torque not shifting up. It’s happened to me 3 times since May 2022. I currently have 17k miles on it and have owned it since 5/2021. The first occasion my truck wouldn’t sift up I was in stop and go traffic for about an hour on I405 in the Seattle area. Traffic opened up and I tried to accelerate. RPMs jumped to about 3000 but it didn’t shift out of 2nd. Made it off the freeway, put the truck in park and turned it off and when I started it up again, it was fine. Called my dealer in MT. After discussion, the thought was it was some sort of “truck learning my driving” thing. Happened again a month or so ago when pulling out of my side road on to the highway in MT accelerating to 60mph and then again last week as I pulled out of a parking spot after an oil change and safety check and tire rotation and they checked for any messages, there were none nor have I gotten any. Spoke to the dealer, getting the same answers. Any ideas?