Truck Shortage = Profit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Hey Arth, i wondered if that was you when i saw your name recently.

I hope they can make my leg heal up soon & my breathing is getting a lot better.

If they make the sore heal, i will go back to work, i can now hold a conversation without stopping to catch a breath :)

The regular Flu just about did my lungs in back in February 2020

EdGs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
So, when all this craziness and chip shortage is over, and since there's alot of built vehicles waiting for chips:

How low do you all think the prices will go if there is a huge surplus of built vehicles?

Perferd

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
So, when all this craziness and chip shortage is over, and since there's alot of built vehicles waiting for chips:

How low do you all think the prices will go if there is a huge surplus of built vehicles?

Can't imagine there will be deals right out the gate cause the demand is crazy high right now...

troyicid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I sold my 2016 and made a profit as well. A+

sandawilliams

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi

The market was hot before the chip shortage so expect it to continue even with trucks on the lots.