Tuner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

dell1991

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Got mine from Moe's Performance diablo sport i3. They give you 2 tunes with purchase. Woke my 14 up. I also have a few mods
Nice did u have any problems? And your pmc was unlocked already right? And what mods do u have

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Michael

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've got the DiabloSport i3 for my 2014. I was disappointed with the canned tunes. They weren't worth the price of the tune, but getting the Hemifever tune made it worth it. My engine is stock and it made it worth the price. I plan to do a new exhaust from block back as well as a cai. I may also add a new throttle body after doing the first two. After doing the upgrades I'll get get a new custom tune to get the most from them.

OP
OP
D

dell1991

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I've got the DiabloSport i3 for my 2014. I was disappointed with the canned tunes. They weren't worth the price of the tune, but getting the Hemifever tune made it worth it. My engine is stock and it made it worth the price. I plan to do a new exhaust from block back as well as a cai. I may also add a new throttle body after doing the first two. After doing the upgrades I'll get get a new custom tune to get the most from them.
Nice! I haven't tuned it yet I plan on doing the 91 or 93 octane tune and see how those are first before i do anymore upgrades...I got the cai straight pipe so far....next underdrive pulley and maybe tb too...only thing I did so far was take the speed limiter up to 190 lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk