UCA Angles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lyle Longboat

2011 Ram 1500 5.7 Sport CC
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Good day,
I wondering how to get a perfect angle for a 6 inch lift? what brand of uppers does everyone run?
I have the Fabtech 6” lift and don’t have the funds at the moment to throw on their upper uniball UCAs.

I haven’t had any real problems yet with my uppers as they not on a bad angle, a little tilt off stock geometry setup. Currently running Mevotechs upper and lowers.

Cheers.

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I like my zone arms. They’re a bit bulky but definitely some solid arms. My next bet was the icon delta joint arms but for 800$... could not bring myself to buy them.

19AE2F09-CB0C-4408-BCDE-775608ECCB41.jpeg

ram1500rsm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The Fabtech ucas are pretty much the same thing as the stockers, except they're built beefier and they use a uniball. I'd imagine If you did use all their brackets and didn't lift past whatever they designed the lift for, like adding a lifting strut on top of the spacers they give you, your UCA angles should be the same as stock.

If you get Zone UCA's on a bone stock truck, the angle of the BJs will be really messed up because they have an offset that will work between 2-3" lift.
So From what i read around here, that's the reason most of the 6" lifts do requiere factory UCA's. Now if you added say 2" lift via your 5100's on top of the spacers they give you, tehcnically you can add a Zone UCA in that situation as it'll be similar to adding 2" on stock front suspension, so the offset on the UCA's will benefit you. The Fabtech UCA's have stock offset and technically can be installed on a bone stock truck. (from conversations i've had with Fabtech when i was looking for their UCA details)

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Post a pic of your angles please.

We offer a bunch of options and can help. We offer Ready Lift, Zone, Fabtech, ICON, etc... just to name a few for example