Warlock LED Headlamps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The 2024 Lasfit LCair bulbs are the same length in front of the connection (bulb side) and behind the connection. No need for dust covers or cutting. Also the decoder is built on to chip. Only issue is they are not clockable, although they state they are preclocked.

In case any one wants to see why the Lasfit bulbs didn't work:

Why wouldn't you choose a bulb that many others have successfully used and reviewed here on Ram Forum?

There are several bulbs that work perfectly and allow the back covers of the projector housings to be installed.

This isn't rocket science, why choose an unknown bulb?

StateOfMind

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I just installed the Lasfit LCair, they fit perfectly, same form factor as the stock. Back cover fits. As far as being preclocked, they are dead on. I'll post pics later, but I couldn't be happier. As far as why I would choose the latest iteration of the Lasfit air, instead of just using what others have done, well I thought the reason for this forum is to share what works, and what doesn't. These are a perfect solution as far as I'm concerned.
Cheers!

StateOfMind

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
OK here is a pic of the Lasfit 2024 LCair, installed. Next pic is with back cover after install. Finally, a pic of the cutoff. I am extremely pleased that Lasfit listened, and continued development of their products

Attachments

• 20240210_144947.jpg
    20240210_144947.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 20240210_145001.jpg
    20240210_145001.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 20240210_192359.jpg
    20240210_192359.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 18

jeeperrob_k3rob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L Pentacrap
All my vehicles I own I have used the Auxbeam or Auxito brands. They are amazing. Before I got my RAM I had a Durango and the stock head lights and fog lights were TERRIBLE. And I work in the middle of nowhere. With suicidal deer everywhere.
I can say the LEDS are a massive inexpensive upgrade worth every penny. Being able to see more of the road in front is a huge help. I recommend Auxbeam or Auxito as they all have held up for years. My oldest set is 5 years old and still going.

jcrofton

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.4
OK here is a pic of the Lasfit 2024 LCair, installed. Next pic is with back cover after install. Finally, a pic of the cutoff. I am extremely pleased that Lasfit listened, and continued development of their products
Can you post links to the bulbs you used for both high and low beam. Are these the same ones.
LASFIT 9005 HB3 LED Headlight Bulbs - 2024 Upgrade, 10000LM, 600% Brighter, 1:1 Mini Size, Cool White 6000K Headlamp, Halogen Replacement, Easy Plug and Play, Canbus Ready - Pack of 2
https://a.co/d/dfkITSt

2023RAM1500ds

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I haven't picked up the truck yet but I'm looking into the LED headlamp options for a 2022 Warlock.

Has anyone tried these?

I also don't want any electronic problems, so I'm open to suggestions on what works and what doesn't.

Thanks!
I 've had extreme success with LASFITS with previous vehicles.........haven't tried it with my 23 warlock yet, and my question is....... on youtube a few people keep mentioning needing to use OBD 2 scanners / can bus mods etc.

Do we really need that to prevent any codes?
Also im still in shock that you need to take out the entire housing to get to the bulbs!!!
Never had to do that even in my older vehicles, pre 2005!!!
Having said that do you have to re-align the lights after you take out the housing or no?

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have no experience with LASFITS but yes, you do have to remove the housings from the truck.

Plan for an hour+ to extract housings, swap bulbs, and reinstall housings.

I marked the Halogen low beam projection height on a garage door with masking tape first.

I used Fahren 9005 LED bulbs and verified my cutoff was the same as the Halogen bulbs.

No additional adjustments were required, no codes, and no changes with AlfaOBD.

The Fahren were plug n play besides one set that required clock adjustments.

2023RAM1500ds

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have no experience with LASFITS but yes, you do have to remove the housings from the truck.

Plan for an hour+ to extract housings, swap bulbs, and reinstall housings.

I marked the Halogen low beam projection height on a garage door with masking tape first.

I used Fahren 9005 LED bulbs and verified my cutoff was the same as the Halogen bulbs.

No additional adjustments were required, no codes, and no changes with AlfaOBD.

The Fahren were plug n play besides one set that required clock adjustments.

Cool thank you!

Will look into them now!

2023RAM1500ds

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
You're most welcome.

I used the older version of the bulbs linked below.

Fahren 9005 at Amazon.ca

I did a lot of pondering and research went with LEDs for high beams, and HIDs for my Low beams. But i did a silly thing... i broke the wiring harness connector saftey pin... In the Headlight revolution, Boosted motorsports and several others, they said to push on the tab or just use a screw driver to pull up on the tab to release it. I did and it released.... the secure - it tab was in place when i last looked at it... went i went to reconnect the harness the little tab had gone missing...

I know so long as it's all the way in, should be okay but...

1) whats the proper way of taking the harness out?? Are there any pictures that zooms in on removing the harness from the projector headlight? Lol i only did the one light...... cause i didnt want to break anything else!

2) Also is there a way of replacing that tab? I found these 2 part numbers 68305265AA, 68316031AA with pig tails... and another version without the wires. How do you remove the cables in the harness without damaging them? my ocd is killing me, new truck and the harness connector just breaks off and falls out?!

here is the video @3:05 mark.

in this video around the 4:40 time stamp

Last edited:

StateOfMind

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You absolutely can use the Lasfit LEDs with built in canbus decoders the latest generation of Lasfits also have a 1:1 form factor, meaning they are not longer than stock, and no need for resisters, reprogramming etc. And no need for extended dust caps