Wet floor 2014.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scarylarry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Haven't found anyone with a wet driver side front yet.....Any suggestiions before I start removing cowling .??? HELP !!

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
Haven't found anyone with a wet driver side front yet.....Any suggestiions before I start removing cowling .??? HELP !!
What have you done to your truck recently?

Did you go through the firewall to install some lighting? Windows tinted? Anything you did recently ?

Ron Boggio

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l
Questions:
1. Is the "wet" weather related i.e. it rained and you noticed it?
2. Did you traverse any puddles? Not like you went boggin, more like significant road spray?
3. Is the "wet" car wash related? i.e. you got the truck washed at "vinny the knife's" car wash with high pressure spray?
4. as @CheechDogg.0n37s asked, any performance modifications?
5. Does this have a specific Oder? Coolant has a specific smell as apposed to say "boofunkis" water that has been sitting awhile
6. Have you noticed it happening when you drive or after the truck sits' for a while?
7. Have you had the windshield replaced?
8. Are the door seals intact? Not around the window but the actual door.
9. Does the truck have a sun roof?

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
On the Drivers side "A" Pillar
there is a small plastic cover that hides a screw, is it wet behind that cover ?

OP
OP
Scarylarry

Scarylarry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
During our DAILY afternoon MONSOONS here in florida I stopped at Lowes and found it dripping from the Brake pedal shaft on the left side....????? Does THAT mean anything to anyone. OH by the way THANKS bunches for the replys so far!

OP
OP
Scarylarry

Scarylarry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks for you help........I found it. About 3 years ago I installed a windshield visor, How that water turned 90 degrees and ended up where it did will continue to be a cab design mystery. Thankz again.