What 42" curved led bar?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Newyork104104

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi everyone! I'm looking for a descent brand 42" curved led bar... Id prefer not to spend 1,000 plus on one!

Thanks in advance for any recommendations...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Damm near ya lol

There's so many sellers and brands now...they all come from China.

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine
Mine was $87 off ebay and couldn't be happier. If it last longer than 3-4 years. I will be happy and will buy another one.

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Ram 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
shanren led light bars off amazon are really cheap and good

AustinB

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I've been researching also. For a really good bar, but not going to kill me if someone steals it. A lot of brotrucks out here in Southern California. Youtube is the research tool here. As of right now, Auxbeam will be my goto. Look up some reviews! Looking at around $100, they have straight,curved, side mounts, bottom adjustable mounts, all sizes. Seems like the cree bulb is the way to go as far as a good spread. Phillips for spot. Someone will correct that if I'm wrong.
They sell some at the swap meets (flea markets) out here with no name on them. You can look right into it and it doesn't hurt your eyes... I've seen brighter Christmas lights.

TRXHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Shanren from Amazon are pretty damn good. I have a 42" curved that has yet to condensate.....awesome...and only $95 shipped.

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
I've been researching also. For a really good bar, but not going to kill me if someone steals it. A lot of brotrucks out here in Southern California. Youtube is the research tool here. As of right now, Auxbeam will be my goto. Look up some reviews! Looking at around $100, they have straight,curved, side mounts, bottom adjustable mounts, all sizes. Seems like the cree bulb is the way to go as far as a good spread. Phillips for spot. Someone will correct that if I'm wrong.
They sell some at the swap meets (flea markets) out here with no name on them. You can look right into it and it doesn't hurt your eyes... I've seen brighter Christmas lights.

I had an AuxBeam, it was bright, but retained moisture within 2 weeks. I sent it back to Amazon no problem and contacted AuxBeam directly. They're very nice and helpful, but from the responses I got it seems that they don't receive much or any feedback directly and they were trying to sell me all kinds of light bars for over 50% off price.

TRXHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Now only $88 shipped....

This is the one I bought....and we have had tons of rain and fairly cold weather since I installed it. And STILL, no condensation inside!! I am VERY pleased so far...

LED Curved 42inch

AustinB

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I had an AuxBeam, it was bright, but retained moisture within 2 weeks. I sent it back to Amazon no problem and contacted AuxBeam directly. They're very nice and helpful, but from the responses I got it seems that they don't receive much or any feedback directly and they were trying to sell me all kinds of light bars for over 50% off price.

I don't own one yet, it's my next project after all my stuff arrives and get installed, so I can't speak from experience... But I did notice that one of the reasons it's preferred over the other cheap ones, is that it had a moister release valve on the side. Do you know if yours had that? Or is it just newer ones?
I should have mentioned this previously, the guy that I'm talking about (on youtube), only compares the cheaper lights. I would guess he literally has over 50 different light bars, and seems to always pick auxbeam on his reviews. Shows brightness comparisons too. He's no pro reviewer or anything, just a dude with a browning hat on.

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
Know the one I had didn't. It would (to work properly) have to be like a Pelican Case relief valve. It was super bright no doubt, but I just couldn't deal with the moisture deal and went to another brand. Now that one has quit... they're just cheap

AustinB

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Auxbeam has em now, maybe give them another try lol

Edit: Auxbeam also has their own website that you can buy from directly. This could really help out in the return process or customer support.

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
Auxbeam has em now, maybe give them another try lol

Edit: Auxbeam also has their own website that you can buy from directly. This could really help out in the return process or customer support.

Yes, I know, remember I said in my earlier post that I talked to them directly. The only reason I didn't buy directly was a personal issue of using my card on a website that is based and operated in BFE China.