What am I missing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Njt07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 v8 etorque
Hi, looking at factory ordering either a Rebel or Limited. To make things easier lets say both are fully loaded with all possible options (minus moonroof and decals).

Aside from price I dont see a big difference, but the Limited is about $5k more on the ram site. What am I missing that is a major difference between the two?

Also is there a significant difference with the 850RE transmissions vs the 8HP75?

Timeless

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Limited will have ventilated seats and 360 camera...not to mention a more plush interior.

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
It's more than just what Timeless mentioned. The Limited is the top of the line model, and as such it will have many more standard features than the Rebel will have. There are too many to list really, but standard on the Limited is the 12 inch display, Leather interior which is much more plush than what you can get in the Rebel, power side steps, adjustable pedals, air suspension, heated and ventilated seats (front and rear), different color choices. Probably more that I can't think of at the moment. Both are great trucks. Which you choose would likely depend on your intended use. In stock form, the Rebel is a little more suited for off-road (18 inch wheels and E rated A/T tires), while the Limited is more suited for highway cruising (Up to 22 inch wheels and highway tires). Although either can be adapted to work just as well for either use.

Go to ramtrucks.com and build each out to see the actual differences. You can also compare models on that website.

OP
OP
N

Njt07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 v8 etorque
It's more than just what Timeless mentioned. The Limited is the top of the line model, and as such it will have many more standard features than the Rebel will have. There are too many to list really, but standard on the Limited is the 12 inch display, Leather interior which is much more plush than what you can get in the Rebel, power side steps, adjustable pedals, air suspension, heated and ventilated seats (front and rear), different color choices. Probably more that I can't think of at the moment. Both are great trucks. Which you choose would likely depend on your intended use. In stock form, the Rebel is a little more suited for off-road (18 inch wheels and E rated A/T tires), while the Limited is more suited for highway cruising (Up to 22 inch wheels and highway tires). Although either can be adapted to work just as well for either use.

Go to ramtrucks.com and build each out to see the actual differences. You can also compare models on that website.
Thats what i did and put all the possible options on both (aside from the moonroof). Difference was about 5k, with the rebel being cheaper...

Timeless

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi

Like he mentioned in his post, he configured most of the items so that they were about equal....but you cannot add ventilated seats or 360 camera to the Rebel from the factory....not to mention the interior quality/selection.

OP
OP
N

Njt07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 v8 etorque
Thanks guys appreciate the input. Now to decide if i want to buy a limited now with the 0% apr for 84 or wait till end of 2021 like my original plan.
New build of tundra, JGC and a few others coming out for 2021...

Timeless

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
My understanding with the 0% is you get that or the rebates but not both.

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
My understanding with the 0% is you get that or the rebates but not both.
This is true, although sometimes dealerships might offer something on top of what the manufacturer is offering, and apply it even with the 0% interest. My local dealership is doing that with a $500 offer.

Timeless

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
This is true, although sometimes dealerships might offer something on top of what the manufacturer is offering, and apply it even with the 0% interest. My local dealership is doing that with a $500 offer.

For sure they can go as low as they want and still do 0%...just cannot get re-reimbursed from FCA on the rebates.