What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Finally got some sun and also cleaned the wheels and put on tire shine. So to recap. I’m now over 20 hours total time but I did it over a week so I wasn’t rushing and took my time. Anyway my frist step was to clay it with Mothers speed clay 2.0 (synthetic clay) after that I did Adams polishes 3 step paint correction with a porter cable random orbital, and then after all that I installed Adams Polishes Paint Ceramic Coating. Once that cured for 2 days I applied Adams Ceramic Boost. It was a whole lot of work but I feel proud of the results. I can say the pics absolutely do not do the shine justice. I’m still seeing spots from the sun reflectin off the paint lol. Here are the pics.

15DAF6DD-DBE9-4F9F-93EC-624626E089F9.jpeg
9CA87AA0-0A4A-43EB-BC8A-E88388139FE2.jpeg
FB319623-683C-448A-8109-73CB777B76F7.jpeg
B8F15305-3D11-4284-9FD6-682C9C8E2099.jpeg
91847200-0C45-4491-86D7-97A003411CCA.jpeg

NoveskeFan

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Crew Cab Short Bed Copperhead Sport 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Finally got some sun and also cleaned the wheels and put on tire shine. So to recap. I’m now over 20 hours total time but I did it over a week so I wasn’t rushing and took my time. Anyway I did Adams polishes 3 step paint correction and then after all that I installed Adams Polishes Paint Ceramic Coating. After that cured I applied Adams Ceramic Boost. It was a whole lot of work but I feel proud of the results. I can say the pics absolutely do not do the shine justice. I’m still seeing spots from the sun reflectin off the paint lol. Here are the pics.

View attachment 135470
View attachment 135471
View attachment 135472
View attachment 135473
View attachment 135474

Friggin beautiful! Dedication definitely pays off!

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Thanks guys. When I stepped out of the truck and first saw it in some real sun my thought was “holy hell that is ridiculous”

I wouldn’t mind sitting in the garage staring but it’s much cooler in the house and the car is currently dirty and that would bug me. I am enjoying some beer and keep looking at the pics of the shine

FXCLM5

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie CC
Engine
ED 3.0 V6
Looks good. Can you cut me one in white for my rear tailgate emblem? It's an 2018.
How much would you charge for 2 of them?

wDWJRLj.jpg

Got the rear, and surprise :( the front and rear ram emblem are different, to get a idea it was roughly 3 hrs of work from drawing to printing to placing 2 vinyls onto the emblem. I would say probably 11 bucks, 5 bucks per front/back and 1 buck to cover shipping. **** I will even give you 2 sets in case you freakout and mess up your 1st set. I know my first vinyl sticker application - it didnt turn out the way i wanted it too ;)

I may do a USA red white blue theme one, white on top and the bottom under the nose a red and blue piece to left/right.

FXCLM5

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie CC
Engine
ED 3.0 V6
Blue and silver? To match?5311f188dea2cd2df4d9a912a38c1811.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

which parts blue and which parts silver are you thinking about on the emblem itself? the silver may not pop out that much cuz it has a chrome bezel

NoveskeFan

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Crew Cab Short Bed Copperhead Sport 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
@FXCLM5 do you have or know of a vinyl that matches or is close to Copperhead Pearl or anodized orange? Would love to stick a set to my steering wheel...if that’s something you can make.

xFURIOUSJONESx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
Thanks guys. When I stepped out of the truck and first saw it in some real sun my thought was “holy hell that is ridiculous”

I wouldn’t mind sitting in the garage staring but it’s much cooler in the house and the car is currently dirty and that would bug me. I am enjoying some beer and keep looking at the pics of the shine

Do you just have a leaving kit or a lift? Looks sharp man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

FXCLM5

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie CC
Engine
ED 3.0 V6
@FXCLM5 do you have or know of a vinyl that matches or is close to Copperhead Pearl or anodized orange? Would love to stick a set to my steering wheel...if that’s something you can make.

They do make color coded vinyl, but its expensive, i have been thinking bout buying the pearl white and vinyl wrapping my bumpers - but its expensive!

And they always state it may not match 100% because they will match the color code from oem. But the paint on your vehicle has sat in the sun already and the metallic flake may be heavier or lighter etc.

Ideally if you wanted a custom color, you could ship me the material and I can cut it directly for you. I dont have a orange right now that pops like that copperhead, just more simple orange.

fire101fighter

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
which parts blue and which parts silver are you thinking about on the emblem itself? the silver may not pop out that much cuz it has a chrome bezel

If it works, I’d leave the silver alone and just fill the black with the blue body color

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Addicted2fishing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7

Looks amazing man! Take some pics within the half an hour before sun goes down and they’ll turn out amazing. Find a nice back drop. Gotta show off that work you put in. The paint looks deeper than from the factory. That looks unreal [emoji106]

Mods: EGR matte black bug deflector, Westin HDX drop steps, rough county bull bar with 20” LED, custom made NW seat covers in real tree camo, husky liner mats, husky liner mud guards, undercover LUX tonneau cover, Tailgate assist, flowmaster super 40 with resonators, tinted 15% front, LED C shaped tail lights. Line-X 5.7’ box

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Looks amazing man! Take some pics within the half an hour before sun goes down and they’ll turn out amazing. Find a nice back drop. Gotta show off that work you put in. The paint looks deeper than from the factory. That looks unreal [emoji106]

Mods: EGR matte black bug deflector, Westin HDX drop steps, rough county bull bar with 20” LED, custom made NW seat covers in real tree camo, husky liner mats, husky liner mud guards, undercover LUX tonneau cover, Tailgate assist, flowmaster super 40 with resonators, tinted 15% front, LED C shaped tail lights. Line-X 5.7’ box
thanks, and oh yea taking pics right before sunset would be cool