What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I had to venture out and get a few things for the wife at Target. We are actually getting snow here.

IMG_0672.JPG

IMG_0674.JPG

PrdCdn

TEAM RAMROD
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L ECO Diesel
Hmmm Bought and installed power folding tow mirrors, modules and switch to come next. Man I love ALFAOBD.
Gassed her, drove her, washed her.
Have some in channel window defelctors on the way !!!

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
Added new coilovers, took the dog for a ride to test them out, and ended up cleaning up dog puke as a result......side note, highly recommend the rear seat "hammock style" covers lol.

Once winter goes away more to come. 20210209_201001.jpg20210214_120401.jpg20210214_122229.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

NJ_TN Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Express
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I’ve only been able to gaze out the window at my truck and occasionally hit the remote start to hear it run. Been snowed in with no chance of relief until next weekend. I guess I’ll be using some of that sick leave time I’ve been stockpiling up over the past 11 years.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I’ve only been able to gaze out the window at my truck and occasionally hit the remote start to hear it run. Been snowed in with no chance of relief until next weekend. I guess I’ll be using some of that sick leave time I’ve been stockpiling up over the past 11 years.

We are locked in until next Friday. The weather is crazy. We are supposed to get more snow later today and then again on Wednesday.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Where are you located?
We were supposed to get snow today as well, but it's 36 degrees and the snow we did get last week is melting. :happy107: :drink_nl:

Texas of all places lol. It is currently 16* and coming down heavy here. Its supposed to snow the rest of the day and then not get above freezing until Thursday. We have another round of it due Wednesday. another 1-3 inches.

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Texas of all places lol. It is currently 16* and coming down heavy here. Its supposed to snow the rest of the day and then not get above freezing until Thursday. We have another round of it due Wednesday. another 1-3 inches.
Wow, that's crazy!!
A bunch of my Mustang buddies live in Texas. Not sure what states, but there's like 4 or 5 of them down there.
Be safe man.

miguelito_az

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic Warlock
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Bought a set of letters from a forum member several months back. Finally decided to put them on, after a few coats of plasti-dip. Unfortunately a couple of the brackets holding my grille lights in didn't survive removal, will have to revisit those later.

Last one I have to do is the rear emblem as that one is glossy black and the rest is satin.

IMG_2415.jpg

IMG_2416.jpg

noodles

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Just replaced the chrome lugs with black. Mind you, 200+ bucks n lugs is extreme. Live once, I guess.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Wow, that's crazy!!
A bunch of my Mustang buddies live in Texas. Not sure what states, but there's like 4 or 5 of them down there.
Be safe man.

Thanks. We are staying put until at least Friday.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
We’re northeast of Houston and it hasn’t started yet but it’s coming. Not going anywhere with the predicted ice and snow unless it’s an emergency

Y'all be careful! I had to get out this morning. The wife needed non dairy coffee creamer and being Valentines day I wasn't going to say no. Especially since our date night was ruined because of this mess. It wasn't bad this morning, but in the 45 minutes I was gone " two stores to find it" It was getting rough. I could feel the truck moving some. I got it backed back in the driveway just before it really hit. People are still out and about. I back up to a main road.

NJ_TN Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Express
Engine
HEMI 5.7
We are locked in until next Friday. The weather is crazy. We are supposed to get more snow later today and then again on Wednesday.
Same here bro. I’m in TN and I think we’re getting hit by that same system. We have more coming twice this week and won’t be above freezing until Saturday. Temp is 16 but feels like 2 degrees outside.

mattyk2188

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4L
Thanks, I definitely can't wait to have it done.. I can tolerate a bit of chrome accent, but definitely not as much as I have currently.

I'm shopping for the black factory wheels as well. At least they don't seem to be that expensive.

My biggest decision coming up is whether I want to do the bumpers in black or body color. And I guess the same for the grill.

I'm looking at one of these grills, as I really like the style but I'm not sure how they will hold up..

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Fits-for-2...-/254814100094?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292

One way or another the chrome needs to go lol.

I just bought this one on eBay for $190. Just offer back & forth a little. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Fit-2013-1...-/173862315001?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292

Fit is the same as factory & quality seems to be on par. The finish is meh. Blotches of paint & scuffs. I assume that they assume customers will paint them their factory color. Which, I plan to in spring so it’s fine for me.

They come with chrome letters but I messaged them & they’ll send you black ones for an up-charge. I’m going with LED letters so the chrome ones were fine for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mattyk2188

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4L
Same here bro. I’m in TN and I think we’re getting hit by that same system. We have more coming twice this week and won’t be above freezing until Saturday. Temp is 16 but feels like 2 degrees outside.

Checking in from NE WI. It’s 3 degrees here with a windchill of -20. I’m convinced anything below 20 above feels the same so I feel your pain brother. Plus we’re pretty much used to it, I can’t imagine that’s your seasonal average

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk