What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Socalramfan

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Big Horn
Engine
Well I really like the way @Tray Burge came up with the idea to add vintage Mopar stuff to his ram. I am big into the old looks etc. They came 3 days early! Its probably not everyones style, but I dig it.

Beep beep...... love it and the Old School reference :waytogo:

To think there is actually a generation out there driving right now that won't even have a clue as to what it's all about.

Last edited:

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Beep beep...... love it and the Old School reference :waytogo:

To think there is actually a generation out there driving right now that won't even have a clue as to what is all about.
Agreed! I was lucky to raised around older cars. Lots of car show and parade memories as a kid. My garage is full of old car signs. My dad gave me a super bee sign a few years ago and its above the door leading into the house.

SublimeZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
thanks guys :)

I have this thing about having a truck "just like someone else's". I debadged sides except for hemi emblem, 2 days later saw the exact same thing on another stinger yellow ram :facepalm: Had to find a solution until my custom side stripes are done.

Ramtastico

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Warlock
Engine
3.6l
Tried to install some Rikku 'universal fit' car seat covers from Carid... the top of the back cover is woefully not wide enough to come anywhere close to fitting- maybe about 4-5 inches too narrow.

They looked great and quality seemed to be there... however universal fit evidentially does not include a gen 4 ram. Thought about taking them to a sew shop and having them cut the seams and install stretch bands as I haven't found other covers I like.

RamHemi18

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Was able to meet with the local guy to buy some black OEM projectors this morning. Even had enough time to slap them in before work and remove the AGS. Both are OEM Ram light, passenger side was basically new, driver side was original and has some scratches and fading that I've got to polish out. But overall I'm stoked I found these instead of buying some cheap aftermarket ones. I'll be posting my chrome ones for sale soon as I get time to clean them up and make an ad.

Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there!View attachment 462319View attachment 462320View attachment 462321View attachment 462322
the black really buttons up the front look of your truck! Looks awesome! I really want a set of the OEM projectors, I hate the look of the quads on mine.

RamHemi18

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Last Friday I used a DA polisher and some scratch out to remove some fine swirl marks on my truck, especially the tail gate. Updated my avatar with the final product. I'm quite happy with the results. I love this color when it is clean! Finished it off with some Meguair's Ceramic Detail spray and used 303 protectant on the tonneau cover, interior, Katzkin seat covers, and engine plastic. I am now a huge fan of the 303 protectant, what a great product!

Socalramfan

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Big Horn
Engine
Last Friday I used a DA polisher and some scratch out to remove some fine swirl marks on my truck, especially the tail gate. Updated my avatar with the final product. I'm quite happy with the results. I love this color when it is clean! Finished it off with some Meguair's Ceramic Detail spray and used 303 protectant on the tonneau cover, interior, Katzkin seat covers, and engine plastic. I am now a huge fan of the 303 protectant, what a great product!

It's a great product, have been using it for years with great results, this coming from a Concours Judge. Does not attract dirt like so many other products out there do. After applying, just make sure that after you let it soak-in a while to wipe any excess off :waytogo: