What did you do with your 5th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ANGLICO

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 L Hemi
I got some black reflective letters for my grill on my all black night edition. I'm hoping they will shine at night. Gonna try and get them on tomorrow and see.

...It's the little things lol

View attachment 535567
I'd (maybe we) would really like to see flash pictures of how well that works at night.

It's kind of up in the air, for me, on the red overlays or something like this.

If these work well, I'll go this route to stay all black in normal daylight (as opposed to red).

Do you have a link to where you got them? Thanks.

Mil T

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I installed rear backup lights in bumper. Fixed my intermittent AMP side steps. and installed an under hood light with it's own switch. Previous add ons are rear DIY bed slide in bed. Boxes holding on board air compressor with boxes for tools etc. 12 volt junction box in bed for bed lights, compressor and small refer/freezer. Added dual cigarette plug on rear of center council. put in custom front hitch for removable winch. Installed a retractable hard bed cover.

Last edited:

NJ4X4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I installed rear backup lights in bumper. Fixed my intermittent AMP side steps. and installed an under hood light with it's own switch. Previous add ons are rear DIY bed slide in bed. Boxes holding on board air compressor with boxes for tools etc. 12 volt junction box in bed for bed lights, compressor and small refer/freezer. Added dual cigarette plug on rear of center council. put in custom front hitch for removable winch. Installed a retractable hard bed cover.
Sounds like lots of good mods! Post some pics when you get a chance.

kdoublep

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'd (maybe we) would really like to see flash pictures of how well that works at night.

It's kind of up in the air, for me, on the red overlays or something like this.

If these work well, I'll go this route to stay all black in normal daylight (as opposed to red).

Do you have a link to where you got them? Thanks.
Reflective Concepts RAM Grille... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07K36JDX4?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

I'll install as soon as it warms up. No mods in FL under 60 degrees. Lol

heefageLA

Reaction score
Ram Year
05, 14, 17, 20, 23

ANGLICO

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 L Hemi
I laid on below freezing concrete for a few hours Saturday changing oil. It. Was. Not. Fun.
No matter how many layers you put on, the ground sucks the heat right out of you.
Got enough of that misery freezing my "male part" to the dirt while wrenching on stuff broken in the field as a Marine.... Don't practice misery anymore, unless I'm out doing it for fun.

Hawkman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I would need counseling if I didn’t wash and wax the vehicles on a regular basis.

Then I get mad when I’m driving and something splashes up from the road.

Or worse. At a stop light the vehicle in front of me turns in their window washer system. And it gets on my vehicle.

I know, I have deep seated issues.

kdoublep

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I would need counseling if I didn’t wash and wax the vehicles on a regular basis.

Then I get mad when I’m driving and something splashes up from the road.

Or worse. At a stop light the vehicle in front of me turns in their window washer system. And it gets on my vehicle.

I know, I have deep seated issues.
I used to be just like that then I had kids lol

Stavinksi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine