What no lifted 2012 Sagebrush Trucks out there???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Canadian Coyote

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I have my eye on a new 2012 3500 Sagebrush Longhorn. I love the color scheme but i cant find a picture to see what it would look like with a lift and new aftemarket rims.

Maybe there are not to many that have been dressed up. Oh well if not you will just have to wait for mine!!!! :)

OP
OP
Canadian Coyote

Canadian Coyote

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Ok, I see there were no comments on the Sagebrush Longhorn.

I have just purchased one here are the details and what I am getting done to it hopefully within the next week or so.

2012 3500 Longhorn Mega Cab
Sagebrush Pearl with lower painted trim
Add ons;
-BDS long arm 6" lift
-20" Rims and 35" rubber
-driver and passenger window tint
-paint match fender flares
-turbo back exhaust and tuner
-Full replacement HID's
-Projection lenses
-AMP Power running boards
-mud flaps

Last edited:

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I don't even know what color Sagebrush is. But it sounds like you got some pretty pricey tastes / plans! Be sure to post pictures along the way!

audio1der

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The first Ram we looked at was Sagebrush and we didn't care for it. Then we almost bought another Sagebrush, thinking it was a different color LOL.
Very unique, and yours will REALLY stand out; congrats on the purchase!

Sagebrush2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 2500 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Interesting - will look forward to the pictures. Don't think I've seen Sagebrush on a 3500. Is this a dual rear wheel model?

Chopper29

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'd love to see pics too! I just bought a sagebrush 1500 a couple weeks ago and I absolutely love it!

OP
OP
Canadian Coyote

Canadian Coyote

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
It's a 3500 SRW. I have not seen another one around here. I have only seen it in a pamphlet with the 2 tone other than that I saw a solid sagebrush at one of the Dealers.

Pretty excited for it to come in and get the modification rollin'. Pics will follow will do a before and after.

Sagebrush2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 2500 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yeah, was it Tom Petty who said the wait is the hardest part? I ordered mine from Mexico and the last week was absolutely horrible.

OP
OP
Canadian Coyote

Canadian Coyote

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Yeah. I hear you man. It's a Long weekend here in Alberta, and I oh so wanted to be ripping around in it this weekend. Oh well. Guess I'll just have to take a couple of Days off work to enjoy the rig when I get it if I can't have er tomorrow. :(

Sagebrush2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 2500 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm getting excited myself to see this beast!

04wrxwgn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L hemi
I would love to see some modified sagebrush rams myself. I have a sagebrush 1500 no money for miss at current time though. :mad:

Sent from the mighty T-Bolt using Tapatalk 2

Sagebrush2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 2500 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I tossed some stuff on mine while saving for a tire upgrade. Not really interested in lifting my truck as I need to use it.

OP
OP
Canadian Coyote

Canadian Coyote

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Grrrr.....The new truck is still not in today. Getting a little pissed with the dealer. Apparently it was ordered through another dealer in the city but still hasnt come off the train. They were going to do a trade between the dealerships. I talked to them today and still nothing. Pretty frustrating. I don't know how anyone could wait for months for an order to come in. I would be losing my mind!!!....oh wait.....I am already losing it!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Canadian Coyote

Canadian Coyote

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Any ideas on Tires guys? I have been running the Cooper SST's on my Ford and I really like the looks and the miles I get out of them. The dealer is trying to push the Toyo Open County's. I have had a couple sets of the Coopers but not sure about the life of the Toyo's. any suggestions??

OP
OP
Canadian Coyote

Canadian Coyote

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Well here it is. My 3500 Longhorn in Sagebrush just came in yesterday and went straight into the service bay for the mod's. Should be ready for me on Friday. I'll keep ya posted.

Attachments

• New truck.jpg
    New truck.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 152