Wheel and tire change

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xlcjw72

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have 16 express black out edition with the stock 20 inch rims and tires. is there any issues going down in size? i honestly am not crazy about 20's on it or the rims. if i go down in size what should a ball park price be. i am trying to save some money with this also? should i buy used rims? if so whats a good price usually any brands or styles not to get? TIA

Michael

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
There should be no problem going down to 17’s. I sold my 17’s that were in good shape for $500. Keep an eye on Craigslist for wheels and that should give you an idea what price the wheels are going for in your area.

OP
OP
X

xlcjw72

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
There should be no problem going down to 17’s. I sold my 17’s that were in good shape for $500. Keep an eye on Craigslist for wheels and that should give you an idea what price the wheels are going for in your area.
Cool, I figured I'd sell the stock ones that are good shape what do you think is a good price for these

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevo5441