Wheel spacers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hookie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Anybody know anything about Supreme Suspension wheel spacers? I have a set of 1.5 spacers but I want to know if that brand is ok.

Chief_6.7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
If they are hub centric I would say they should be good. If they are both wheel and hub centric then even better. If they are neither then don’t do it. I have 1.75” bora spacers and have never had an issue

1stHEMI

Reaction score
I just installed a set from them. They seem like they're pretty decent, but I'm not thrilled with the company itself.
I contacted them about buying a set, they blew me off until I reached out a second time.
I ordered black spacers, they shipped silver.
They said they would email my tracking number, they didn't.
I asked if the lug studs had to be ground down, they said "not at all, these fit perfect" - I had to grind down the rear studs about 3/32". The fronts were a little shorter and weren't a problem.
They got here in one day, so they did ship when they said they would.
I was quoted a discount price, but I didn't get an invoice with my order so I don't know what they charged me until I see my bill.

I put them on, and I warn anyone doing this to put the spacer on the vehicle and use a straight edge first and see if your studs need to be ground down. If you don't do it, you'll get a wobble. You can't have the wheel surface touching on the OE studs if they stick out past the spacer. They need to sit flush on the spacer because not all of the studs are going to be exactly the same length - just 1/32" off and you'll get a wobble. I have seen negative comments from people claiming they wobbled and had problems - I say that's user error because they didn't follow the instructions and grind down the studs.

That said, I installed them and drove the truck, no noticeable issues all the way up to 80 mph on the freeway. They are hub-centric, and that helps.
Sorry, no pics...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat