Winter wonderland

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RodRamCar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Longhorn
Engine
5.7 4x4 w/ 3.92s
Here in beautiful McCall Idaho. It doesn't get much prettier in the winter than here. The Ram sure does fit right in! She's back in her element as she began her journey as a Canuck for first 5 years.

Attachments

• 20230224_171747.jpg
    20230224_171747.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 33

Jeepwalker

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Reg Cab, 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Out of curiosity, how much snow have you guys had out there this year?

bcbouy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 power wagon
Engine
hemi
our country roads don't see a snowplow till several days after a snowfall so the roads are like driving on frozen cobblestones after a couple days.my Powerwagon is definitely in it's element here in the winter.we just got a 2 ft.dump over the last week and it just eats it up.i drove the wifes Tesla in to town a couple days ago.won't be doing that again any time soon.my kidneys were killing me when i got home.

1 MEAN66

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 VVT-MDS
Taken with the wifes cell phone, from inside our house. that the neighbors across the street. My 35mm SLR has no film. It's the first pictures off the new pole, flag, and LED light. one at night, the others during a snow fall. These "COLORS" always look good.

Attachments

• Looking @ Flag Pole in Snow Storm from Front Porch.jpg
    Looking @ Flag Pole in Snow Storm from Front Porch.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 8
  • New Flag, Pole, & LED Light.jpg
    New Flag, Pole, & LED Light.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 8
  • New Sized Picture.jpg
    New Sized Picture.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 8

Roper46

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L I6 CTD
I miss Idaho. Lived there for sixteen years when I returned from Germany in the Air Force. This Georgia boy learned to snow ski in Germany and loved skiing Bogus Basin, Sun Valley and near McCall.

OP
OP
RodRamCar

RodRamCar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Longhorn
Engine
5.7 4x4 w/ 3.92s
I miss Idaho. Lived there for sixteen years when I returned from Germany in the Air Force. This Georgia boy learned to snow ski in Germany and loved skiing Bogus Basin, Sun Valley and near McCall.
I think they were proper in their naming of Bogus Basin, as a place to ski it is quite bogus compared to the other places. Tamarack and Brundage are far superior however not only because of the amount of snow but because of the terrain. It is an unfair advantage that those places have over Bogus but its a great place to go that's close by. It's fun shredding the hills, regardless.