ZONE 6" DONE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RJL1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Truck lifted DS.jpg Truck LIfted Front.jpg Truck lifted PS.jpg

Zone 6" lift. 3" rear coils, Fox 2.0 rear shocks, Fox 2.5 Coil overs in front. Zone UCA's, red front brake lines.

Got an outstanding deal from @Nick@GotExhaust and @Quick_Shifter did the install and had it aligned. Very happy with how it came out. Looks awesome and honestly drives better than stock, if that's even possible.

If anyone is on the fence with this lift,
get it! If you're anywhere near @Quick_Shifter's shop have him do the install. All was completed on time, with excellent communication and without drama by a very good mechanic in a clean shop. Nice guy too.

Could not be happier!

Thanks again Quick_Shifter and Nick@GotExhaust.

Have to decide on tires, keeping these rims.

I'll take some additional pictures of the install and angles in a bit.

Truck lifted PS.jpg

Last edited:

HemiPower36

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4 3.92 8-speed
Engine
hemi 5.7
Looks great! I also respect the vendor shout out. I will absolutely hit up nick@gotexhaust when I get the funds for my zone lift.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

REDE2GO

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks really good. Cant wait to see it with the new tires

OP
OP
RJL1

RJL1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Looks really good. Cant wait to see it with the new tires

Me too. These tires are basically new. Thinking Duratracs again, or some KO2's. Kinda want some white letters. On my Power Wagon had some Coopers installed with solid white letter tires put on. It looked awesome.

Adamcr68

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemifever 5.7
View attachment 247706 View attachment 247707 View attachment 247708

Zone 6" lift. 3" rear coils, Fox 2.0 rear shocks, Fox 2.5 Coil overs in front. Zone UCA's, red front brake lines.

Got an outstanding deal from Nick@GotExhaust and @Quick_Shifter did the install and had it aligned. Very happy with how it came out. Looks awesome and honestly drives better than stock, if that's even possible.

If anyone is on the fence with this lift,
get it! If you're anywhere near @Quick_Shifter's shop have him do the install. All was completed on time, with excellent communication and without drama by a very good mechanic in a clean shop. Nice guy too.

Could not be happier!

Thanks again Quick_Shifter and Nick@GotExhaust.

Have to decide on tires, keeping these rims.

I'll take some additional pictures of the install and angles in a bit.

View attachment 247705
Looks great! I have been to Quick-Shifter’s shop a couple of times, I won’t take my truck anywhere else, & had nothing but great service/advice from Quick-Shifter & Nick.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
@RJL1 thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure meeting you and your son. Your truck looks awesome and I agree with they ride better than stock. The stance reacts to the Rams and the trucks just love it. Their attitude and behavior changes for the better

LumberJakl

Reaction score
Ram Year
'17 Sport QC
Engine
5.7L 4x4
Great work man! I love my Zone lift as well, you will be very pleased

TXRedneck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
RJ,

I absolutely love it. Looks awesome.

Too bad @Quick_Shifter is an ****** and located in PA or he'd be doing whatever install I decide on. Clearly he does great work. And always on here helping people out too.

Love the truck man!

OP
OP
RJL1

RJL1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
RJ,

Too bad @Quick_Shifter is an ****** and located in PA or he'd be doing whatever install I decide on. Clearly he does great work. And always on here helping people out too.

Love the truck man!

Thanks bud. I'm still pumped (probably getting more pumped) at how it came out.

@Quick_Shifter is definitely an asset to this forum. Knows these trucks and is very helpful and informative. Does great install work too.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
RJ,

Love the truck man!
Ship your truck up ;)

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Looks great!!!

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I don't understand how you can have a 6" lift in the rear with just 3" coils. Is it coils and spacers?

The 6" of lit is in the front. This is the "level" 6" kit. So they give you 6" of lift in the front and 3" in the rear with coils and that gives you a leveled look.

Zone also offers a "tail high" kit. That gives you 6" of lift in the front and 5" of lift in the rear with coils to give you a raked look.

knightjp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The 6" of lit is in the front. This is the "level" 6" kit. So they give you 6" of lift in the front and 3" in the rear with coils and that gives you a leveled look.

Zone also offers a "tail high" kit. That gives you 6" of lift in the front and 5" of lift in the rear with coils to give you a raked look.
Well.. to be honest, even though the standard is to level the truck, I've always liked the stock stance of the truck. Makes it so that when loaded up in the back, it sits pretty much leveled.

So is there a kit that gives all 4 corners the same lift? Or does the 5" coils in the rear give it that stock stance?