1/2" inch level plate.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Musky Mike

Reaction score
Ram Year
I want to raise the front of my truck (2019, 1500, 4X4, ORP). I not a fan of the top of strut lift spacers, but I found a 1/4" lift spacer that sits over the stock bolts and provides a 1/2" lift. Does anyone think that a lift spacer that small would over stress/extend the stock control arms/CV joints?

Gary2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
As long as its a small hole spacer .

Gary2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I can't say for sure but that looks to be the larger hole which some have had issues with the shock coming up through. As much as I dislike the company I do remember Rough Country has a small hole in one or possibly the only one they sell . Maybe take a look at theirs and you can see the difference. The existing hole where your present Strut is mounted is considered the correct size so you can compare

Edit , I did it for ya. roughcountry-2pt5in-leveling-kit-4wd-1217ram.html

Edit again. I just realized I am on the 5th gen section for some reason. I have no clue about the 5s . I missed the gen 4 and hit 5

Last edited: