1/4 mile times!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HammerHead

USMC 0313
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 4Runner
Engine
Guys I need help I have a 2012 ram express rcsb with 3.55 gears, vararam, 87mm throttle body, magnaflo muffler swap stock pipe, diablo trinity with whitelightining 30% throttle boost 5.8 wot shift, with stock 20" wheels and tires. But according to my diablo I only run a 15.13 1/4 mile. I dont know how accurate the diablo is but damn! I wasnt expecting to be in the 13s yet but I figured id be in the mid 14s. Please help. I do plan on goin with arh longtubes and edge 2800 stall converter and maybe 4.10s but im not gonna if the best I can expect is mid 13s in the end. Got lightnings and tundras ta spank if ya know what I mean.

I think mid 13's is respectable in my opinion. But I would try a custom tune first. That is by far the best thing I have done to my truck. I did swap out my 355's for 410' and it helped my 6 speed tranny out big time and will be doing a TQ in the spring. Anyway, my truck was running good but after my custom tune I'm pulling high 4's and low 5's on my 0-60 runs :favorites13:
Me and you have basically the same truck and 15's with a custom tune is unacceptable in my opinion. All my 1/4 mile runs are in the high 13's using the t1000, no track slip to back it up yet but am looking forward to my first year at the track. The best thing the custom tune did for me is what it put on my 6 speed tranny. Stretching out the all the gear shifts to the 6000+'s RPM's has maximized the 6 speeds potential. Considering we have to compete with the superior 8's LOL. And I had my custom tune same day, uploaded, pushed the skinny pedal and was left with a big smile on my face.

Last edited:

RLJ10X

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
If you're trying to go fast with a 6 speed, until you do 4.10s or lower, you're just ******* in the wind.

evolizzee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Shade under 14.5 at almost 98mph at stock here. I'm shooting for over 100mph being modded now... But it's all relevant to your DA. I live in Kentucky. I highly doubt I'd get the same track results in Colorado or in the middle of the summer in Arizona...