2/4 lowering kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

az88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
i saw this new 2/4 lowering kit from spindle source :

Any thoughts? because I'm planning to buy it.

Bigskyroadglide

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, supercharged
I looked at the kit via the website. I do not know anything about it or have not heard or seen anyone reference it.

That being said, it looks similar to the belltech kit at a different price.

1SloRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Almost identical to the BT kit. With the $59, or whatever it says for your location, shipping you’re not much cheaper than BT from Reklez suspension works website.

OP
OP
A

az88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Almost identical to the BT kit. With the $59, or whatever it says for your location, shipping you’re not much cheaper than BT from Reklez suspension works website.
that's the problem "SHIPPING", I want to order the BT kit to be safer but it gonna cost me 900+$ because of shipping,
so I think I'll risk it and buy this weird kit that nobody knows about it

OP
OP
A

az88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Good luck. Report back.
UPDATE, I received the 2/4 spindle-source lowering kit and already installed it on my truck
it's the same as the Belltech 2/4 kit,
the ride quality it's literally the same as how it was stock and that's a good thing

the cons:
1- you'll experience a little shake (wobble) after 60mph. and yes I installed the relocation bar.
2- these kits don't level your truck "Always the rear will be higher than the front by an 0.8inch estimate"
and that's a big negative for me, so I had to cut the rear springs by half a turn to level the truck and now it looks impressive,
but of course it got a little stiffer in the rear because of the cut I did.

1SloRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
UPDATE, I received the 2/4 spindle-source lowering kit and already installed it on my truck
it's the same as the Belltech 2/4 kit,
the ride quality it's literally the same as how it was stock and that's a good thing

the cons:
1- you'll experience a little shake (wobble) after 60mph. and yes I installed the relocation bar.
2- these kits don't level your truck "Always the rear will be higher than the front by an 0.8inch estimate"
and that's a big negative for me, so I had to cut the rear springs by half a turn to level the truck and now it looks impressive,
but of course it got a little stiffer in the rear because of the cut I did.
When you say relocation bar, so you mean bracket for the rear swaybar? That’s more to do with body roll than a wobble. I’d say the wobble you’re experiencing is from the rear arm geometry being incorrect. I can’t recall if you installed adjustable arms or bought the IHC kit as there’s many open threads about lowering ATM.