2019 Limited Block Heater Information Request

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shrubs2000

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I Live in oHIo and want a block heater for my truck. 2x over the last few months I've contacted the parts department of my dealer and both times they say they don't have any information for the 2019 Limited w/ 5.7–Liter V8 HEMI MDS VVT Engine??? I was hoping PN: 5149022AB would fit.

Does anyone have a valid part number?

Thanx

Brandon-w

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500
Engine
Why not put an oil pan heater on? Keep ur oil warm and you won't have any dry start issues. Heating your coolant is almost a waste. Just my two cents from way up here in northern Canada. [emoji57]

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I Live in oHIo and want a block heater for my truck. 2x over the last few months I've contacted the parts department of my dealer and both times they say they don't have any information for the 2019 Limited w/ 5.7–Liter V8 HEMI MDS VVT Engine??? I was hoping PN: 5149022AB would fit.

Does anyone have a valid part number?

Thanx
That looks like the correct part number, but not sure if the cord is seperate or if they come installed, but just lack the cord in the 5th gens. Perhaps @AllMoparParts.com can assist since they're a preferred vendor on this site and it's an oe part.

OP
OP
shrubs2000

shrubs2000

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Why not put an oil pan heater on? Keep ur oil warm and you won't have any dry start issues. Heating your coolant is almost a waste. Just my two cents from way up here in northern Canada. [emoji57]

I don't think we get quite as cold as you all ;). I did live in North Dakota for a few years and my very old Chevy loved the block heater.

That looks like the correct part number, but not sure if the cord is seperate or if they come installed, but just lack the cord in the 5th gens. Perhaps @AllMoparParts.com can assist since they're a preferred vendor on this site and it's an oe part.

Thanx - This was part of the plan as I know the dealer prices are high. I did stop by and get a quote today. Funny (Peculiar and not Ha Ha), I called Friday and they didn't make one. I stopped in today and low and behold they now make one.. Good Grief.

After I inconvenienced the parts guy, I think the cord must be made of gold based on the price he quote. SMH.