2020 powerwagon large evap leak

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Powerwagonsocal

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
Just purchased a certified preowned 2020 pw with 20k miles, had it all of a week and the engine light came on, took it to the dealer and it threw code p0455, said there was a leak from the fuel filler neck rubber hose after doing a smoke test, they said it was okay to drive until the part arrived, so after picking it up from the dealer went to the gas station, and surprise surprise as i was filling her up, gas was leaking not a little but a lot from the gas tank side, wondering if anyones experienced this with a low mileage 2500. Everythings under warranty, so not worried, but seems like these leaks typically occur in high mileage vehicles. Any thoughts, expertise is greatly appreciated.

4xdad

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 powerwagon
Engine
It’s used so maybe something happened to it have a crawl underneath it and look for your self it could have been a trade in that some buddy beat and got rid of

4xdad

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 powerwagon
Engine
Being old and suspicious I like to see things for my self