2021 75th Anniversary PW Ordered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dingo5

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Most of the PWs that appear in transit to dealers near me are either anvil or orange 75th. My guess is Ram shut off the customer orders for those colors because they saw how many of them had already been ordered by the dealers. If you're interested in one of those colors, I think you're going to have plenty of opportunities to get one off a dealer lot in the next month or two.

Pudge

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Most of the PWs that appear in transit to dealers near me are either anvil or orange 75th. My guess is Ram shut off the customer orders for those colors because they saw how many of them had already been ordered by the dealers. If you're interested in one of those colors, I think you're going to have plenty of opportunities to get one off a dealer lot in the next month or two.

I think you might be right.

wobly

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Coming up on a month after ordering and still have nothing that proves I actually did anything other than visit the dealer and drop a check off. No VIN, no confirmation from the dealer, nothing. I ask my salesman about once a week and he says there hasn't been any change.

Pudge

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Coming up on a month after ordering and still have nothing that proves I actually did anything other than visit the dealer and drop a check off. No VIN, no confirmation from the dealer, nothing. I ask my salesman about once a week and he says there hasn't been any change.

ditto

Robert fletcher

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’ve been waiting 5 months. I prepped an olive green one today. That’s also a good looking truck. They have some good colors out there.
While olive green don't look so hot in the other trucks it's available in, it does look great on the power wagon . There seem to be quite a few out there in that flavor. Seems more universal
Remember just because they show up, don't mean they are not already sold. The majority of the trucks your seeing are more then likely presold units. Even my dealer lists my truck , even thou it is presold...gets attention..gets phone calls, can sell you another truck or order one....just not in anvil or orange...it seems as if you ordered your orange early or late they were all built at once pretty much..we will see if they open those colors up again..I won't lie , I hope they don't. But think they should

Last edited:

Pudge

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I’m really happy with my switch to black. So it’s just time now, and I’m okay with that. I still have to sell my 1500 Limited, so I can try for the max out of it in the meanwhile.

Stooge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The dealer I work at in missouri will have an extra orange one because they messed up when they ordered mine. I don’t know how close missouri is to anyone interested

Fatbob Frank

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
While olive green don't look so hot in the other trucks it's available in, it does look great on the power wagon . There seem to be quite a few out there in that flavor. Seems more universal

Remember just because they show up, don't mean they are not already sold. The majority of the trucks your seeing are more then likely presold units. Even my dealer lists my truck , even thou it is presold...gets attention..gets phone calls, can sell you another truck or order one....just not in anvil or orange...it seems as if you ordered your orange early or late they were all built at once pretty much..we will see if they open those colors up again..I won't lie , I hope they don't. But think they should
I ordered mine in OG.
Wish it would get here...

Stooge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Going to sign the papers. I have a buyers note so the owner says Chrysler has to stick by it

Robert fletcher

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Anyone get a 75a with the Chrysler honered original price of 5920$? If so ..how did it work when you paid for the truck? I got the word today! My truck is in cottage grove minnesota! Dealer said not unloaded yet and another week or two and I'll have it! Excited

Gamedog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
392 c.i.
Anyone get a 75a with the Chrysler honered original price of 5920$? If so ..how did it work when you paid for the truck? I got the word today! My truck is in cottage grove minnesota! Dealer said not unloaded yet and another week or two and I'll have it! Excited

I think @Overlander did but homeboy has been MIA since he picked up the truck.

Vaguely remember his dealer backing out on the price before finally honoring.

Robert fletcher

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I think @Overlander did but homeboy has been MIA since he picked up the truck.

Vaguely remember his dealer backing out on the price before finally honoring.
Guy in California. They made him pay the new window sticker price. Then said dodge will redo the window sticker to reflect the original price when the package was 5920$ for a minute and told him dodge will send him a check...I'm hoping this isn't the case.....

Stooge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The owner, the general manager and the sales manager all assured me the I won’t have to 12,000 for the 75th anniversary edition price since I have the original paper with my name on it and the cheaper price. Will find out Monday I guess

Robert fletcher

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The owner, the general manager and the sales manager all assured me the I won’t have to 12,000 for the 75th anniversary edition price since I have the original paper with my name on it and the cheaper price. Will find out Monday I guess
Cool definitely let us know. I thought it was strange to make him pay the full corrected price (the window sticker will say the higher number) then tell him he will be issued a new window sticker from dodge and a refund check for the difference....