2021 RAM 1500 Crew Cab Storage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTGranite

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI eTorque
Tried searching and found a few posts but didn’t see a resolution. I have the new edition 2021 RAM crew cab Laramie. It does have a small box in floor near rear doors. Being that I’m in Montana, I’ve got Weather Tech mats front and back. I’m trying find the best fitting gear box for under my rear seats to hold such things as tie downs, ball for my hitch, first aid kit and such. It would be nice to throw in dog bowls and such too. Any recommendations?

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Husky makes under seat bin setup for the Gen 5 Rams. Not sure about Weathertech.

EDIT: I just have a big plastic storage box with lid under the RR seat. But then my ride stays parked 98.8% of the time, LOL

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Tried searching and found a few posts but didn’t see a resolution. I have the new edition 2021 RAM crew cab Laramie. It does have a small box in floor near rear doors. Being that I’m in Montana, I’ve got Weather Tech mats front and back. I’m trying find the best fitting gear box for under my rear seats to hold such things as tie downs, ball for my hitch, first aid kit and such. It would be nice to throw in dog bowls and such too. Any recommendations?
See entry #2