3" Lift for the 4-Corner Air Suspension!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr.Asmith9

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 2500 Mega Cab
Engine
6.4L V8 Hemi
Hey guys, after much searching I have found a Ram 1500 3" Body Lift Kit that works with the 4-Corner Air-Suspension. I have no personal experience with lift kits of any sorts. Does anyone have this kit, or know enough about the air ride suspension to determine if it will actually work?

There are quite a few of us who are riding on air that want to get some bigger tires. I'm hoping this is our answer!

mjd91

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
There's a lot of guys here that run their body lift.
Seems to be highly recommended.

sausec17

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wont effect the suspension since its a body lift

runrodrun

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Hey All, I just did the 3" body lift on my 2014 Laramie with 4 corner air suspension. Man, so glad I did. I was truly really bummed with the way that the Ram "settles" when in park. Even worse, my wife calls it the "Lady Laramie". Ha! Anyway, I don't think the 3" lift will allow you to roll much bigger tires but the overall appearance is sooo much better. I'll try and post a pic and you can see if you find it worth it. I paid 1K for it which included getting the inside trim in the wheel wells. Hope this helps you guys to know that there is an answer and it looks great IMO. Also, it still (obviously) raises so you now go to a 5" lift when you are in Offroad 2. The biggest advantage is now when it is parked. It no longer looks like a bird settled into a nest!
Damn. Looks like it won't let me upload an image. Trust me on this one! Rod B