37s with new rims and sliders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Odin

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 2500
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
I heard the tread life on these are horrible. Hope you have a better experience than others

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

WY.Ram

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Look’n beast. I thought Friday was the day, maybe I didnt listen well.
Next mod is on the 3rd ya? I won’t throw down the spoiler.
So wheelin on Saturday? You sure you wanna spend your freedom celebration doing something like that - raging fun while feedn on the fear of lesser trucks? (Ford - won’t even see one out, not moving anyway) lol
I wanna go

Bennyrok

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I can most certainly appreciate, and respect 37's and the color scheme. Great looking truck" what I did to prevent any slight rubbing of the plastic wheel wall guard was drill a small hole near the rubbing area take a stainless nail twist a metal line around around it pull it through the hole and tie it to my frame. It pulled it back just enough to get it out of the way. I know Power Wagons have at least a 4 inch lift in them stock, I had to lift mine. I also painted the nail and the wire black so they could not be seen no matter how close you get. Yea" I know it sounds like a bit of work? but the results are stella.Truck 1.jpg Truck 2.jpg Truck 3.jpg

OP
OP
Meister

Meister

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
Look’n beast. I thought Friday was the day, maybe I didnt listen well.
Next mod is on the 3rd ya? I won’t throw down the spoiler.
So wheelin on Saturday? You sure you wanna spend your freedom celebration doing something like that - raging fun while feedn on the fear of lesser trucks? (Ford - won’t even see one out, not moving anyway) lol
I wanna go
Starting the day with freedom fuel. Thanks to black rifle coffee....good stuff, no im not paid by them. Then 4x4 time, get out to our shooting spot. Come back for beer and grilling.

It was supposed to be today i was impatient want waited 3 hours as a walk in.

other mod coming today... stay tuned

Trucks, guns, beer, and grilled food what more do we need to celebrate this nations freedom.

Last edited: