392 stroker kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

00 chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Hey fellas,

So earlier this year picked up a 06 1500 with a 5.7 hemi. Head gasket blew and mixed fluids. I attempted to repair head gasket and had the heads machined. The heads were warped so that became a fun task. Got them machined down and reinstalled them. Motor came back to life but had random misfires. Went through the rigmarole and still had the same issue. Went to swap out fluids and saw that my fluids were again mixing. After further digging my block is cracked. So rather than just junking the whole vehicle i dedcided to look into a stroker kit. So all input, links, advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Chuck

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Check with Matt @ Moe's Performance. He may refer you to Shop Hemi dot com, a good source for those kits.

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Moe's good, ShopHemi is Arrington, mixed reviews on those guys. I'd look at Inertia, MMX or HHP first. If your block is cracked, prebuilt stroker short blocks are readily available.