AEM update ECODIESEL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tim Szika

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
So I just got the update done and immediately noticed a big difference in performce and fuel efficentcy. I will contact FCA about this because there paperwork specifically says there will be not adverse effects from updating the TRUCK. I know the GDE tune will fix everything but the problem is it will also void my warranty per Dodge....

Anyone else have similar issues and what was done to fix if anything !!

Arth

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 3500 Crew Cab Limited 4x4
Engine
6.7 HO Cummins Turbo Diesel
So I just got the update done and immediately noticed a big difference in performce and fuel efficentcy. I will contact FCA about this because there paperwork specifically says there will be not adverse effects from updating the TRUCK. I know the GDE tune will fix everything but the problem is it will also void my warranty per Dodge....

Yep. 100% issue with 2018 and the only fix I found was the GDE tune. I could not stand it at all.

Thankfully the 2021 doesn't appear to be plagued with the same issues. Or not as badly as my 2018.

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a

Have you spoken to your dealership about your concerns? Feel free to send us a message if you'd like to discuss further.

Kaitlin
Ram Cares