AlfaOBD 3rd Gen LED compatability

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wobblzz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
After installing LED tailight housing's headlight housings, fog lights, and headlights, I was about to embark on the sloppy half measure of installing resistors everywhere when I discovered AlfaOBD could circumvent all of that and make everything work. Unfortunately I was watching videos about newer Rams and after paying the $50 for the app I discovered the only LED related setting is for the rear tail lights which of course were the only lights I installed with no hyper flashing or other issues.

Does anyone know if there is a way to get AlfaOBD to make my 09 Ram to play nice with all my LED lights or am I stuck with taking it back apart and installing decoders/resistors all over the place?

drbicep

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have an 07 and do not see the setting for LED headlights. I assume it is just not an option for 3rd gen? Did you all figure out a workaround with Alfaobd? Thanks