AlfaOBD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jim Ballantyne

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
After reading this thread I'm wondering if anything is available yet for a 2019 2500 Long Horn 6.4 Hemi?

Michael Fendley

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That's so weird. Under my CBC Features for LED I list:
Reverse Lamps, Stop Lamps, Rear Turn, Tail Lamps, Rear Fog, License, Front Turn, Front Fog, Dedicated DRL, Low Beam, High Beam, Front Park/Marker.

No CHMSL

grantos68

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys I’m new to the forum. I recently purchased led bulbs from xenon pro for my 2015 ram with projector. With the low beams installed anti flicker can bus. they would work then after 10 min of driving they would shut off. I purchased the Alfa app changed settings in the truck to low beam led took out anti flicker can bus. The low beams will shut off when the truck is running. And don’t stay on as long. I let the truck sit after making changes. I’ve tried with bi xenon enabled or disabled and still having no luck. Is there something else I need to change?

superjoe83

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey guys I’m new to the forum. I recently purchased led bulbs from xenon pro for my 2015 ram with projector. With the low beams installed anti flicker can bus. they would work then after 10 min of driving they would shut off. I purchased the Alfa app changed settings in the truck to low beam led took out anti flicker can bus. The low beams will shut off when the truck is running. And don’t stay on as long. I let the truck sit after making changes. I’ve tried with bi xenon enabled or disabled and still having no luck. Is there something else I need to change?
you need to undo the led low beam setting and only enable "VehConfig 3: High Intensity Discharge Headlamps"

For some reason the LED setting still uses PWM to the lights and will not work

No Tyme

Reaction score
Ram Year
OK, I am lost. I am trying to change tire size, and I am able to enter tire size in MM, but then I cannot find ABS anywhere. What am I missing. Watched a video and believe its in the body computer, which I have 5 to select from (2019 Ram BH Classic) but I cannot find the steps to get to the ABS.
The speedo is very close, rung a mile or two faster than 2 GPS (one phone and 1 Garmin) displays, but I am a perfectionist.

No Tyme

Reaction score
Ram Year
I’m the list of modules to connect to, you choose abs instead of body computer.

I think I will stop while I still have a drivable truck. The video I watched is in NO WAY the same as what I am getting on my tablet. The video shows next step to look for ABS then select ABS Ate/Continental... that is nowhere to be found.

Jimmy07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I think I will stop while I still have a drivable truck. The video I watched is in NO WAY the same as what I am getting on my tablet. The video shows next step to look for ABS then select ABS Ate/Continental... that is nowhere to be found.
If you successfully updated your tire size, and you don’t have a bunch of lights lit up in your EVIC, then don’t worry about it.

No Tyme

Reaction score
Ram Year
If you successfully updated your tire size, and you don’t have a bunch of lights lit up in your EVIC, then don’t worry about it.

Actually it seems to have been set at 2700 mm. I tried to reduce that number (to lower the speedo reading a mile an hour) and got the lights on the dash etc... Couldn't find the ABS Ate/Continental in the next step I had written down so I changed it back to 2700 MM and no lights on the dash.

I only upgraded to 275 65 Coopers from Wranglers SRA 275 60's so it not that big of a deal, but the perfectionist I am want the Speedo spot on.

Jimmy07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Actually it seems to have been set at 2700 mm. I tried to reduce that number (to lower the speedo reading a mile an hour) and got the lights on the dash etc... Couldn't find the ABS Ate/Continental in the next step I had written down so I changed it back to 2700 MM and no lights on the dash.

I only upgraded to 275 65 Coopers from Wranglers SRA 275 60's so it not that big of a deal, but the perfectionist I am want the Speedo spot on.
You on windows or Android app?

No Tyme

Reaction score
Ram Year
Well, I did find the next 2 steps, ABS Initialization and Static ECU Initialization... I will give this one more try, Thanks.