Another build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
UTAHPWRWGN

UTAHPWRWGN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Are you still happy with the pintop kit? Any pros or cons now that you have more miles on it?
Yeah, it's been fantastic. Though if I were in the market right now I might wait for them to release the E-Venture system for RAM as I saw a Ford install a few weeks back and it's pretty slick.

OP
OP
UTAHPWRWGN

UTAHPWRWGN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Next step in the build is underway...

Y538E7C.png

Armed with detailed CAD files American Adventure Labs is building out the rear seat compartment, RAM boxes and some work in the bed...new product line to follow for RAM trucks once testing is completed.

plLnZD5.jpg

Stay tuned

OP
OP
UTAHPWRWGN

UTAHPWRWGN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Funny you should ask...

Platform is finally fully fledged prototype allowing access to all the floor compartments with their doors intact and functional, as well as keeping the OEM subwoofer in place, which proved rather complex as neither of those things are actually in the CAD file from RAM.

cyBtq5H.jpg

Heading over there in a second to discuss the back wall panel choices and electrical layout.

Last edited:
OP
OP
UTAHPWRWGN

UTAHPWRWGN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Psst...

OP
OP
UTAHPWRWGN

UTAHPWRWGN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Ram boxes finally living up to their potential...

wE6GuDX.jpg

zcG8aqz.jpg

Just starting to sort it out, need to order some more straps now that I have a feel for lengths that will work for various items. Such OCD fun.