Anyone have a list of the Zone 6" kit bolts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AncientSword

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys, I am in a jam, wondering if anyone has a list of the 660 bag of bolts that comes in the Zone 6" kit?

My boxes were all beat to hell when they came in with multiple holes and open ends. I thought I had all the bags and I am at the point of trying to install the diff and no bag 660. Yeah, I feel like a real idiot about now...

I really needed to be done with this tomorrow. I have an appointment to get it aligned on Monday at 8 am and a full work week ahead.

Would like to go see if I can buy bolts tomorrow but I need sizes and numbers if anyone happens to have them.

Looks like I am missing bag 662 and 663 as well, so I am probably dead in the water till I get parts sent. I think the sway bar link extensions are missing and a part of that bag as well.

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The sway bar extensions go in the trash anyways ;) . Cheap pot metal junk !

The Superlift kit has all the sizes in the instruction and so does the BDS kit if I remember correctly. . Just go off those .

OP
OP
A

AncientSword

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What do you suggest for the front sway bar extensions then, superlift or something else?

I found the bds breakdown of parts has the bolt sizes and numbers listed out better. I am back installing again after a trip to the hardware store. I am not sure I got everything I need but I am close.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Hey guys, I am in a jam, wondering if anyone has a list of the 660 bag of bolts that comes in the Zone 6" kit?

My boxes were all beat to hell when they came in with multiple holes and open ends. I thought I had all the bags and I am at the point of trying to install the diff and no bag 660. Yeah, I feel like a real idiot about now...

I really needed to be done with this tomorrow. I have an appointment to get it aligned on Monday at 8 am and a full work week ahead.

Would like to go see if I can buy bolts tomorrow but I need sizes and numbers if anyone happens to have them.

Looks like I am missing bag 662 and 663 as well, so I am probably dead in the water till I get parts sent. I think the sway bar link extensions are missing and a part of that bag as well.
Sorry I’m just seeing this now. Zone will send you a full hardware pack if you fill out the form of missing parts on their website

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
What do you suggest for the front sway bar extensions then, superlift or something else?

I found the bds breakdown of parts has the bolt sizes and numbers listed out better. I am back installing again after a trip to the hardware store. I am not sure I got everything I need but I am close.
There are 1/4” spacers needed for the front diff that are in the pack with the crossmember bolts

OP
OP
A

AncientSword

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks, I stacked up several grade 8 lock washers in the spot where those 1/4” spacers go on the diff mount. It’s pretty close to 1/4” and I needed my truck on the road asap.

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

AncientSword

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just to report back, I managed to get everything installed. The truck fought me every step of the way. It was the first time I’ve done anything this extensive and I ended up replacing lower ball joints and a hub while I was at it. I also did new rotors and brakes while it was apart.

I installed Icon 2.5 coil overs up front and Fox Adventure series in the rear with the Zone 6” tail high kit. I got it all from Nick@gotexhaust and he has been very helpful.

This setup rides amazing. I was having all kinds of problems with my air ride suspension and just wanted to be done with that once and for all.

I’m at the alignment shop but I’ll post some pics later.

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Just to report back, I managed to get everything installed. The truck fought me every step of the way. It was the first time I’ve done anything this extensive and I ended up replacing lower ball joints and a hub while I was at it. I also did new rotors and brakes while it was apart.

I installed Icon 2.5 coil overs up front and Fox Adventure series in the rear with the Zone 6” tail high kit. I got it all from Nick@gotexhaust and he has been very helpful.

This setup rides amazing. I was having all kinds of problems with my air ride suspension and just wanted to be done with that once and for all.

I’m at the alignment shop but I’ll post some pics later.
Last zone lift that the boxes came destroyed the truck sat on my lift for almost a week. But yes Nick is the man.
Did you turn down your icon coilovers?

OP
OP
A

AncientSword

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I didn’t turn them down and I was surprised at how tall it was. I’ve been thinking about it though. I really wanted it at 6” and didn’t think about the added lift from the Icons. I needed it done asap though. I missed two days of work and really couldn’t miss a third.
It aligned really well and I’ll have to go back and get it realigned if I put them down.
I’ve got stock 20” rims on it and it’s really tight in there with 275x65x20 tires. Was thinking that I need new rims and tires but I’ve got to save a bit of cash up after spending on the lift.

OP
OP
A

AncientSword

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just ordered my zone 6” tail high lift from nick. Looks good on your truck
Make sure you go through all your hardware before you start installing it!
Zone really needs to make a better system for labeling and listing their bags so you can verify that everything is there. Read through all the instructions and check your bags versus the bags listed on the side notes.