Audio Gods come to me!!! (No audio question)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BlackGrizzly

BlackGrizzly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Alright guys here's an update. I plugged directly into the amp and all speakers except the dash worked. I was planning on running them from the HU so I didnt expect them to work anyways. I disconnected the battery for about an hour while I did some things around the house. Plugged it back up and nothing. So I ordered those AC-LGD so hopefully I get those soon. I appreciate all your Input as of now I'll keep you posted once everything is finally all said and done. Here are a few pics of what I'm working with.

20190224_173344.jpg

20190224_173405.jpg

20190224_173455.jpg

20190224_173500.jpg

20190224_173513.jpg

adurm

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RCSB
Engine
Thanks for the pics. Aside from the resistor possibility, I'd not jump the rear to sub. Let the lc7 sum the channels and output the sub. Can't tell if you have your lc7 levels turned down or up. Im sure you adjusted that though while troubleshooting.

OP
OP
BlackGrizzly

BlackGrizzly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks for the pics. Aside from the resistor possibility, I'd not jump the rear to sub. Let the lc7 sum the channels and output the sub. Can't tell if you have your lc7 levels turned down or up. Im sure you adjusted that though while troubleshooting.

Okay I will do that for the sub. Yes I've played with the knobs to make sure they werent turned down. Do you think my dash speakers will work that I cut into the harness or will I have to run new speaker wire to them as well?

adurm

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RCSB
Engine
If you cut and spliced opposed to t tapping then no they won't work. What did you put in the doors again?

mighty noid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Hydro Blue 2018 4x2 Sport Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
AC LGD might now work. Get 47 ohm 5 watt resistors and that should do the trick. Just went through this with a shop. The Audio Control items were removed and the resisors went in there place. Bam... audio was working.

OP
OP
BlackGrizzly

BlackGrizzly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If you cut and spliced opposed to t tapping then no they won't work. What did you put in the doors again?

Yeah I didnt think about that so I will fix that when I get the load resistor.. I went with Cerwin Vegas all around. I also have a Kicker 750.1 amp for the subs that I didnt put in yet.

OP
OP
BlackGrizzly

BlackGrizzly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AC LGD might now work. Get 47 ohm 5 watt resistors and that should do the trick. Just went through this with a shop. The Audio Control items were removed and the resisors went in there place. Bam... audio was working.

Oh damn.. well I already purchased them so I'll try my luck and if not I'll go that route. Thanks for the tip.

OP
OP
BlackGrizzly

BlackGrizzly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

So I fixed the issue and tapped into the line so now my front door and dash speakers work powered by the radio going through the Lc7 and amp. No audio out of my tears tho. I should be getting the LGD tomorrow