blind spot mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeff CA

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I picked up a set of new Wadestar blind spot mirrors. I really enjoy the new design. They make it much safer to drive and I don't have to try to look out the left rear window when merging left anymore. They're 20 bucks well spent. Suggestion: mount them in the lower corner of your mirror. The upper corner shows too much sky and too little vehicles.

fire101fighter

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Totally agree! The new design is awesome and well worth the $20! They're a must have for the non-towing mirrors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EagleChief

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I picked up a set of new Wadestar blind spot mirrors. I really enjoy the new design. They make it much safer to drive and I don't have to try to look out the left rear window when merging left anymore. They're 20 bucks well spent. Suggestion: mount them in the lower corner of your mirror. The upper corner shows too much sky and too little vehicles.
I stuck mine in the lower corners also. I think they are better there... more field of view of the road. I had my previous "other brand" of blind spots on the upper corners, and they were ok, but too little. I love Wade's version!

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
May have to invest in a set. Almost ran over a smart car yesterday.

TerraNewf

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I've received mine as well but haven't had a chance to install yet. Lower outside corner will be the spot

avantiguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
I've received mine as well but haven't had a chance to install yet. Lower outside corner will be the spot

Try them in both spots, just a little masking tape will hold them. I found that the upper outer corner was much better for me.

I'd guess it depends on ones height, seating position and other variables.

Bfazona

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I like the lower corner as well. I used to drive a Ford with the blind spot mirrors on the bottom, so I'm used to that being the spot.

SitKneelBend

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I split the difference, driver on top, passenger on bottom.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

TerraNewf

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Try them in both spots, just a little masking tape will hold them. I found that the upper outer corner was much better for me.

I'd guess it depends on ones height, seating position and other variables.

You make a very good point, I'll do the masking tape thing and see what works best. Thanks for the idea

Divinggumby

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
How are these holding up?

$8 for the set looks worth the gamble.

I've only had them for two weeks or at least one for two weeks. I didn't have the drivers on too well, the wife shut the door when she took it the one night and it fell off. Someone ran it over, there was glass in the street so I was surprised to see it glass and not the shiny plastic. When you stick them on they're on there good since I checked the passengers side after the drivers fell off and it was on there solid.

Ray2004

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not a closeup but you can see it. $6 at Autozone and they are great. Unlike some mirrors, you can see the back tire which helps with the centering between lines in parking spots.

20150225_105814_zpsqvadbgfv.jpg

blackbetty14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 VVT/Etorque
Does anyone have the link the wadestars for $20?

02Steve15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Those were the first things I bought for my previous truck and my current. They are great. Around $10 at walmart.

OP
OP
Jeff CA

Jeff CA

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My generation 2 mirrors started to peel (an early manufacturing defect that is now corrected) and Wade sent me a new ones for free. Continued stellar customer service from Wadestar!!! I recommend these mirrors, as they work great and allow you to see our truck's massive blind spots. I feel much safer now.

DavidN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My generation 2 mirrors started to peel (an early manufacturing defect that is now corrected) and Wade sent me a new ones for free. Continued stellar customer service from Wadestar!!! I recommend these mirrors, as they work great and allow you to see our truck's massive blind spots. I feel much safer now.

Yes, a great product!

Attachments

• IMG_0851.jpg
    IMG_0851.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 70

adubree86

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 2500
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I went top corner since I was used to my 08 ram tow mirrors. They are great.