Bull Bar, Ranch Hand, any other aftermarket front end protection????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sandawilliams

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
The GO Industries Guard also has holes for the sensors, but they are for relocating them forward. Sensors these days are IR, which broadcast a wide beam, catching the guard edges.

I chose not to relocate my sensors, and turned them off. Hell, we survived 100+ years without the damned things.
But they tell me you have to turn the front sensors off everytime you start the truck. Is that correct?

Brandonian85

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I really like the ranch hand, was wondering about the sensors with it?

SkeeterBait

Reaction score
The Birthplace Town of the "Jersey Devil"
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
The front parking sensors will still operate with the Ranch Hand because the lower bar is below their viewing angle. The problem with that bar being so low is that it interferes with the approach angle.
I had mine modified by a welder friend who cut the welds, rotated the bar and cut off the excess vertical material. I covered the center sensors with a thick rubber spacer.

Brandonian85

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
The front parking sensors will still operate with the Ranch Hand because the lower bar is below their viewing angle. The problem with that bar being so low is that it interferes with the approach angle.
I had mine modified by a welder friend who cut the welds, rotated the bar and cut off the excess vertical material. I covered the center sensors with a thick rubber spacer.
can you post a pic when you get a chance?