Bumper 2 Bumper Expiring Soon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NubLyfe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6
Hi everybody, I have a 2018 1500 Big Horn with the 3.6, anything I should pay attention to before I hit the 36,000 mile mark? My front park sensors don’t work but I’ve read that’s fairly common and no good trusted fix...

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Have the sensors fixed. A few folk have had this issue and fixed without issue. Other than that, your truck should be pretty solid.

OP
OP
N

NubLyfe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6
Definitely going to get them fixed, just won’t have high hopes for them remaining that way.

blackbeautyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Check for any flaws anywhere! I’m getting two of my rebel wheels replaced just because there’s a small spot of pitting on two of them and the RAM letters on my tail gate replaced cause the adhesive is peeling. I know it’s knit picking but I’m getting everything covered that I can! Paid for it right? Lol

Last edited:

CamperMike

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Check for any flaws anywhere! I’m getting two of my rebel wheels replaced just because there’s a small spot of putting on two of them and the RAM letters on my tail gate replaced cause the adhesive is peeling. I know it’s knit picking but I’m getting everything covered that I can! Paid for it right? Lol
Good point. I had the ram on the tailgate replaced b/c the paint on it was flaking off. Check for little things like that.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Parking brake! If the cable isn't sagging have them engage it there and see if it sags at the dealer when they use it.

If your driver and passenger outside window trim is bowing near the back of the window, have it replaced.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk