Chasing issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mrbill7816

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi guys , so , I have a 2011 ram 1500 5.7 hemi , last year replaced my wheel speed sensors , because the lights indicated it needed it , after that my truck kept going to limp mode . Took it to a Transmisson guy and his only advice was replace the transmission. I parked it since then , this week I tried the thing to get your codes . Replaced transmission sensors . And everything seemed fine , took it for test drive on highway and back roads . Next day on my way to work check engine light was back , reading p0733 & p0933. Replaced transmission pressure sensor . That cleared 733 . Today replaced solenoid , and both filters and now still getting 933 and it won’t shift to third . What would u guys recommend , I was thinking replace wheel speed sensors again seeing how after that all this happened.

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
Go to a mechanic. Nobody here knows anything. At least not enough to help... So you MUST see a mechanic.

Right? @nlambert182
This is a useless post, either be helpful or stop posting.

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
He posted July 1 ! Would be nice to know if he fixed it :O

As for the comment no one here knows anything that was IMO uncalled for !
I like many have got a lot of great help here

zrock

Reaction score
missed this post .. but the wheel speed sensors have nothing to do with how your transmission shifts, those control your ABS you could have 4 bad sensors and the only thing it will effect is your ABS will not work but normal breaking will still work