Computer Issues?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dauntless

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
Ive been to dealer 4 times for a Trailer disconnect alarm flashing and clearing. The 4 wheel drive needs service light has come on 3 times and they reset it once. It is currently on and 4 wheel drive is inoperable. Also had some cabin air See dealer alarm flash and go away. What is causing this? I own the 2013 3500 diesel dually. I have a friend that owns a 2014 diesel dually 4 wheel drive and he gets alarms also. Any suggestions? Bringing to dealer next week. On have 11K miles on truck. Anyone else experiencing this? Dealer keeps blameing the trailer disconnect alarm on my fifth wheel. I think they are full of it. Never had any problems before and checked my trailer wiring. I am keeping record and will report to Ram if continuing to receive this message. May have to contact the safety board as described in the owners manual. Any advice would be helpful.

OP
OP
D

Dauntless

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
Does anyone know how to reset the computer? Dealer told me to unplug the batteries for 30 minutes. This did not help.