Control arm question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bingo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Quad Cab Sport
If i add new rear control arms to my Eibach kit (1" rear lift) what length control arms would i need? Can i get away with OEM length ones as it's only slight lift in the rear or would i need the adjustable ones?
I don't really need these but i'm damn tempted just to upgrade everything and make it super solid.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
If i add new rear control arms to my Eibach kit (1" rear lift) what length control arms would i need? Can i get away with OEM length ones as it's only slight lift in the rear or would i need the adjustable ones?
I don't really need these but i'm damn tempted just to upgrade everything and make it super solid.
OEM length you will not regret the upgrade. Buy once cry once.

You do not need the adjustable ones although they are nice if you need future adjustments or decide you want more articulation offroad. Any height changes that would require length would have relocation brackets so you would not need to worry about that

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
Go with the Clayton Offroad ones instead ... I have core 4x4 lower control arms but might switch to the Clayton Offroad , these are for the Jeep Gladiators but fit ours with no problems ...you can also get the panhard from them too !!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Popeye