Cube lights for aftermarket bumper - thoughts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

S0CAL

US Marine Veteran
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited Longhorn CTD HO DRW 4x4
Engine
Cummins 6.7L HO
Getting Iron Bull bumpers made (shipment is 2 weeks late already :mad:) and the front bumper has on each side 2 cutouts for 3" cube lights. What do folks put in these? I know I want fogs in one. Is the other driving lights?

Rigid or is there a comparable brand for quality? Ideally, I would like smoked lenses, but black bezels for sure.

Flood or spot seem overkill, because I plan to put a light bar behind my grill, but I do plan to put those in the back bumper, as it too has the cutouts.

Thanks!

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Anything from Rigid, KC, Baja Designs, and Vision-x are top notch. We offer all of them. Message me if you want a quote on anything.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
S0CAL

S0CAL

US Marine Veteran
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7L HO
Anything from Rigid, KC, Baja Designs, and Vision-x are top notch. We offer all of them. Message me if you want a quote on anything.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Thanks Nick, I certainly will.

Docpaulo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I have auxbeam and they are good...

For what is essentially redundant lights cheap is ok... if it was your primary then expensive makes sense... just my 2 cents

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I've been running some Rigid cubes for almost a year. They are holding up well and work awesome.

I'm obviously running these in the back but they'd work up front too.

20170729_093502_zpsyddqxgnq.jpg

20170520_204731_zpsyxl4ubsz.jpg

HemiPower36

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4 3.92 8-speed
Engine
hemi 5.7
I don’t have any experience with Baja designs. However I heard their lights are amazing and are worth the money. Check out their “squadron” series for your bumper.

I do have experience with Rigid Industries. I would do a combination of “flood” and “driving” optics. Their Duallys should fit great.

I also have an IronBull front bumper. Make sure you post some photos up! I want to see your truck with bumper and lights!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
S0CAL

S0CAL

US Marine Veteran
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7L HO
I don’t have any experience with Baja designs. However I heard their lights are amazing and are worth the money. Check out their “squadron” series for your bumper.

I do have experience with Rigid Industries. I would do a combination of “flood” and “driving” optics. Their Duallys should fit great.

I also have an IronBull front bumper. Make sure you post some photos up! I want to see your truck with bumper and lights!

Thanks, I will check those out. Yeah, if the bumpers ever arrive.. 6 weeks now and told both their trucks are broken down. SMH...

HemiPower36

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4 3.92 8-speed
Engine
hemi 5.7
Thanks, I will check those out. Yeah, if the bumpers ever arrive.. 6 weeks now and told both their trucks are broken down. SMH...

I think it took me 6-7 weeks for mine to arrive. :( hang in there.