Do you use anti seize or impact drill on your lug nuts

Anti Seize or Impact Drill on lug nuts?

• I Do you use Anti Seize on Lugs!

Votes: 36 24.8%
  • I Do you use an Impact Drill on Lugs!

Votes: 52 35.9%
  • I Do you use BOTH AS & ID on lug nuts!

Votes: 22 15.2%
  • No way I don't use either on my lug nuts!

Votes: 39 26.9%
  • Shops do all my work at the tire and lugs

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • I would use anti seize in salt belt but not needed in my location

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • I feel very strongly about my choice

Votes: 32 22.1%
  • I haven't put much thought into this

Votes: 15 10.3%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

indept

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
well damn, this video explains it all, and I'm not happy with it, looks like maybe I use a 100 stick and finish it with a t wrench. just trying to figure this stuff out to have a safe result. Maybe find the sweet spot with my dewy 1/2 inch and know how fast the wheel is at 130 ft pounds or close with the stick, verify and just learn that sweet spot, likely soon as clutch breaks on the impact, and verify then trust it.

Good video. I saw that before when I was shopping for sticks. it had an impact :D on my decision to buy them. I use a 120 ft lb on my ram then finish off with a torque wrench. So why bother with sticks if I'm using a torque wrench afterwards, I can quickly tighten my wheels before lowering knowing I didn't overtighten them and once on the ground I can quickly finish with the torque wrench. each nut typically takes 1/8 of a turn to hit proper torque rather than ratcheting a loose nut all the way down so saves some time when tightening 20 lugs.